Browse/Digger

A

Apollo

A long time ago, I bought a preconstructed deck from a store based on the Browse/Soldevi digger combo. I recently decided to put it back together, with modifications. It was type two when I got it, but I just made the new version type 1. See what you think:

The Void
4 Browse
2 Soldevi Digger

1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Impulse
1 Jester's Cap
4 Wrath of God
4 Swords to Plowshares

4 Counterspell
3 Force of Will
4 Forbid
3 Arcane Denial
3 Dissipate

1 Strip Mine
1 Thawing Glaciers
1 Tundra
12 Islands
11 Plains

The deck uses Browse and Soldevi Digger to remove the deck from the game and recycle a Counterspell every turn. It can also recycle a Jester's Cap, Strip Mine, Swords to Plowshares, etc.

The original deck had Thoughtlash and Artifact mana that I considered putting in. It also had less Wraths. I'm not sure about the mana ratios; I've never been very good at that. The original deck had a lot less, but I found myself often short on land.

Apollo

T

theorgg

I find at least twenty five mana sources are best in a Browzcheez deck.

never cared for the archtype, though.

M

Major Crime

Went through a period where all my decks had Diggers, was very good when Howling decks went big around here, some of them relied soloy on decking you.
Looks a fun deck I was planning to try something new for me, If I've got the cards I try it. It should be a surprise for my play group as most of my decks are creature based ones.

C

Chaos Turtle

You Might want to consider adding <font color="red">Lightning Bolt</font> or some way to kill that's faster than Capping them into oblivion (which could take hours! ).