Broken Suicide Dragons

Discussion in 'Casual Decks/Variants/Etc' started by Gaea'sSaproling, Sep 25, 2004.

1. Gaea'sSaproling New Member

heh, ive been recently trading for all the artifact mana i find and by this thursday i ended up with 4 sol rings, 2 mana vaults, 5 lotus petals, and 2 grim monoliths oh ya and got 1 more wheel of fortune ;D

and also i was flipping thru my decks and binder and i disassembled my 3rd turn kill decking deck because playing combo gets rather boring when u have a miariad of fun/good theme decks

anyways this is what i decided to do with my artifact mana and wheels from academy deck and in binder

Broken Suicide Dragons Raaaaarrr!!
    Mana - 33
    9 Mountains
    4 Sandstone Needle
    2 Ancient Tomb
    4 Sol Ring
    4 Mana Vault
    4 Lotus Petal
    1 Voltaic Key
    2 Mana Crypt
    4 seething song

Dragons - 15
    4 Kilnmouth Dragon
    4 Dragon Mage
    4 Covetous Dragon
    3 Rorix Bladewing

Spells - 7
    4 Wildifre
    3 Wheel of FOrtune

this is the deck im gonna stick with, its really fun and really fast huge beats

eventually im gonna
    -4 mountain
    -2 ancient tomb
    -1 mountain
    -1 Voltaic Key
    -1 rorix bladewing
    +2 Mana Crypt
    +1 Wheel of Fortune
    +2 ryusei, the falling star
    +4 city of traitors

i added in the petals and took out the talismans but it doesnt seem to be casting RR as well, might have to change that, especially when i get the city of traitors

it was really fun at the card shop today dropping a first turn 8/8 kilnmouth and a dragon mage and covetous in other games

the dragon mage dropping is especially fun then u swing and follow up with wildfire pretty much locking the game :D
    '
    i also mopped up everyone in a 7 player game with a myriad of dragons, i even had a 14/14 kilnmouth on turn 4 and then it got contagioned three times to a 6/9 or something like that, but i was still pinging for nine HAH! i finally succumbed to decking myself but its ok tho cuz i ended up taking 15 dmg from my mana crypts

had a blast today tho and when everyone saw my deck after multiplayer game they all broke out there broken **** and i just said "well its been fun but im off to trade ;)"

oh ya the saproling beats deck i posted a while back also won a 6 player game ;)

anyways overall the brokeness of the deck makes it so much funner and funnier watching ure opponents expressioin and hearing them say "hey arnt u spose to only have one of those" and me replying "ya in type 1 but this is type 0"
  2. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Crazy. I can see how you might deck yourself too...
  3. Rooser Thread Necromancer

But Oversoul: a lot of those cards are restricted!;)
  4. Oversoul The Tentacled One

You're right! :rolleyes:
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Rooser: You have to have been around when Oversoul first came and revealed that he is in an area that is truly "casual" - the B/R lists are only used in tourney formats. Apparently Gaea's Saproling found some similar people to play with... :)
  6. train The Wildcard!!!...

At least they follow the "4 of" rule... :D
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

But isn't the "4 of" rule now part of the "basic" or regular rules? It doesn't just apply to tourney decks anymore?
  8. Gaea'sSaproling New Member

i didnt find anyone who accepts it, but they do at the same time lol

i got a 3rd turn kill with dragons the other day lol!

im also replacing ryuseis im gonna add in with masticores, since i only need 1 more

i also think i should su out the dragons for 4 memory jars
  9. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Ha, more brokenness!