Broken Suicide Dragons

G

Gaea'sSaproling

heh, ive been recently trading for all the artifact mana i find and by this thursday i ended up with 4 sol rings, 2 mana vaults, 5 lotus petals, and 2 grim monoliths oh ya and got 1 more wheel of fortune ;D

and also i was flipping thru my decks and binder and i disassembled my 3rd turn kill decking deck because playing combo gets rather boring when u have a miariad of fun/good theme decks

anyways this is what i decided to do with my artifact mana and wheels from academy deck and in binder

Broken Suicide Dragons Raaaaarrr!!
Mana - 33
9 Mountains
4 Sandstone Needle
2 Ancient Tomb
4 Sol Ring
4 Mana Vault
4 Lotus Petal
1 Voltaic Key
2 Mana Crypt
4 seething song

Dragons - 15
4 Kilnmouth Dragon
4 Dragon Mage
4 Covetous Dragon
3 Rorix Bladewing

Spells - 7
4 Wildifre
3 Wheel of FOrtune

this is the deck im gonna stick with, its really fun and really fast huge beats

eventually im gonna
-4 mountain
-2 ancient tomb
-1 mountain
-1 Voltaic Key
-1 rorix bladewing
+2 Mana Crypt
+1 Wheel of Fortune
+2 ryusei, the falling star
+4 city of traitors

i added in the petals and took out the talismans but it doesnt seem to be casting RR as well, might have to change that, especially when i get the city of traitors

it was really fun at the card shop today dropping a first turn 8/8 kilnmouth and a dragon mage and covetous in other games

the dragon mage dropping is especially fun then u swing and follow up with wildfire pretty much locking the game :D
'
i also mopped up everyone in a 7 player game with a myriad of dragons, i even had a 14/14 kilnmouth on turn 4 and then it got contagioned three times to a 6/9 or something like that, but i was still pinging for nine HAH! i finally succumbed to decking myself but its ok tho cuz i ended up taking 15 dmg from my mana crypts

had a blast today tho and when everyone saw my deck after multiplayer game they all broke out there broken **** and i just said "well its been fun but im off to trade ;)"

oh ya the saproling beats deck i posted a while back also won a 6 player game ;)

anyways overall the brokeness of the deck makes it so much funner and funnier watching ure opponents expressioin and hearing them say "hey arnt u spose to only have one of those" and me replying "ya in type 1 but this is type 0"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Rooser: You have to have been around when Oversoul first came and revealed that he is in an area that is truly "casual" - the B/R lists are only used in tourney formats. Apparently Gaea's Saproling found some similar people to play with... :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
But isn't the "4 of" rule now part of the "basic" or regular rules? It doesn't just apply to tourney decks anymore?

G

Gaea'sSaproling

i didnt find anyone who accepts it, but they do at the same time lol

i got a 3rd turn kill with dragons the other day lol!

im also replacing ryuseis im gonna add in with masticores, since i only need 1 more

i also think i should su out the dragons for 4 memory jars