Bring it on, everybody.

M

maraud234

I, Salacious Crumb, challenge every single person in the CPA.

A

Apollo

Apollo considers the question at hand. Who is this mysterious challenger. Is he who he claims to be? What could his motive be for impersonating our favorite lunatic hoipa guy? Why is he challenging everyone? Is it possible that he has brought food for Apollo? How much wood could he chuck if he could chuck wood? Apollo formulates a plan of action and decides to act on it immediately.

Apollo pokes Maraud and flies away quickly.

M

maraud234

Ow, don't poke Mar... Salacious Crumb. OK, you got me, I'm not really Salacious Crumb, just an imposter. My name is really....
*The lights go out, when they come back on, everybody finds that Maraud is dead, a victim of a rabid hamster attack.*

D

DÛke

...to bring it ON EVERYONE, which include ME...

...I hope you know my fighting style...

Holds Maraud by the neck with one hand...
You are probably the stupidest excuse for a living being. If there's a God out there, he would know better to NOT create someone as revolting as yourself!

Slaps Maraud...
This one for existing. After this, you will commit suicide...got it?

Slaps Maraud again...
This one for wanting everyone to fight you. You should know that I'm superior, and you DON'T call me with everyone. I guess there's a lesson to be taught...learn it, or else...

Slaps Maraud once again...
This one is because I feel like it. You will do as I say, when I say, like I say...you know what that makes you...

Slaps Maraud the final time and shoves him to the ground
NEVER call a fight upon yourself...because if I hear ya, and I arrive, you will not live. Oh, since your all the way down there, you might as will lick my shoes clean since I let a pathetic animal such as yourself live...

[This was all a joke, Maraud...so don't take it to the heart. :)]

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

DIE, SALACIOUS CRUMB, DIE!

P.S. That's German for The, Salacious Crumb, the!

M

maraud234

You would desicrate my dead body, how dare you.

*Maraud realizes that he is in fact, dead.*

Crap! That is something to really spoil your day.

D

DÛke

...and only 1073 more to go (counting myself out, of course)...

Bring it on, losers...

D

Darsh

Bring it on Duke, it looks like you need to be taught a lesson in humility....you pitiful wannabe. When I'm done you'll be nothing but an enigma, an unreconizable piece of matter on the sidewalk.

What do you say to that?:)

D

DÛke

...Spiderman, SURE, I'll take out Guy with you all too!

Darsh, I know this may sound stupid coming from me, but callin' me to battle is one of the STUPIDEST ideas I've ever seen being suggested by a semi-multi-loser like you.

YOU KNOW that nobody ever lives after a counter with me, but I guess you wanted to marvel in your inner stupidity so you can prove to yourself that there's NO ONE that can beat me.

What do I say to your shameful provoking, Darsh?

"Let's ROCK!"

You just try and touch me for a beginning...that will decide your end...a single touch.

[All a joke, Darsh. :)]

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

Is it just me, or does Duke adds smilies to escape his guilt? I mean, he insults everyone, and then he adds a smilie. What a loser.

I really enjoy the CPA, or at least I used to. I lurk around here, reading some great articles, and wandering around the boards. I quite enjoy it, until I see a revolting post that is Duke's.

Duke, boy, I really think you should leave. You're no good. You don't belong here, and further more, nobody wants you here. So, in conclusion, why don't you do yourself and us a favor and get a life, and leave?

I have nothing against you Duke, it's just that you ruin these boards.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Everybody is yelling at each other, and then all of their clothes turn back.*

Everyone: Not again.

I'm HEEEEEEeere.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

why don't you shut up, TGFTOP? He's just trying to make a joke(not doing a very good job), and you're being a buttmunch. you start yelling at him, and then you say you have nothing against him. whatever. i'm rambling. i shouldn't have had those pep pills. OW! I hate it when i run into a wall like that.

A

Apollo

Actually, I completely agree with TGFTOP. He is always right, unlike DUke. I mean, DUke is such a loser. He even has the guys to take on TGFTOP, who we all know could take DUke any day.:p

M

maraud234

Ransac, if I was already wearing a black shirt, would it remain black or turn a different color completely?

D

DÛke

...I'm not a great joke maker, so what!? Ok, so my jokes are offensive sometimes, still, so what? It's not like I mean any of the crap I say...

Speaking of "getting a life", Guy, why don't YOU find one of your own, and stop spyin' behind my back like I was some kind of specimen? I'm here because I want to, not to satisfy anyone's desires...so if anyone has a problem with me, they can just deal with it. I'm here, and I'm gonna be living to tell, wheather it's about Heaven or Hell...

Guy, kid, I feel sorry for you, because your are one pathetic piece of crap. :)

(You like that smilie? It's to "escape my guilt" - whatever the heck that's supposed to mean...)

Apollo, shut up! (;))