Bragging Rights

F

FadingInsomniac

Hey. I just wanted to say that after 9 HOURS of being in the Holt Junior High School gym, I was crowned the #4 wrestler in the district (which is one third of Michigan). I ended up 2-2, and the guy who won the district title last week by beating me, well, let's just say our match ended 12-1 and he didn't go home happy. So, uh, I guess that's all I wanted to say.

:)

C

Chaos Turtle

Whoa, an athletic Magic player!

Congratulations, Wrassler.

F

FadingInsomniac

I weighed in at 154 pounds, so it was the 160-pound weight class (150-160 lbs)

L

linsivvi

TAG GUARD

Hey, i could take all of you, blindfolded, with both my hands tied behind my back. And in case you are wondering i am not planing on proving that any time soon. Or ever for that matter

F

FadingInsomniac

Don't worry, FoR doesn't wrestle. He's too scrawny.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Ed, isn't Fading supposed to be a CPA Member instead of a New CPA Member?

S

Spaceman Spiff

I know a wrestler at my local game shop, he always talks about how he beat this guy in a match and stuff, of well
congrats fading, And BTW I cleaned one of the 5 most hardest bike trails in my town, which has upto 6 foot drops
thats my bragging right :D

A

Apollo

Oh yeah? Well, I... um, well I... darn. I got it! I won my school spelling bee in the fifth grade! ha! eat that! :D

Apollo

F

FadingInsomniac

Always nice to see a fellow biker, Spaceman Spiff. Congrats. And Apollo? I did it in 2nd grade, with the entire school[/u], including fifth graders, in the running. Even so, good job. Oh, BTW, Linsivvi, I don't want this moved to the Battle Arena, but I'll explain myself in 3 words: "Bring it on."

C

Chaos Turtle

Uh....
A couple of years ago, I won $100 in gift certificates to Foot Locker when I used 1-800-CALL-ATT to call my mom.
Does that count? :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

Oooo, oooo.... (how do you spell the sound that comes out when you round your lips and kind of sounds like a monkey? I don't want "ooohhh" 'cause that's more like a "realization" type feeling; I want the feeling like you know the answer and are raising and waving your arm frantically. KnowwhutImean?)

Anyway, my wife and I won the hula hoop contest on a cruise ship. We each got a 14 inch carat gold PLASTIC trophy... woo-hoo!

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
That description was just sooo.... ummm... interesting. Yeah, that's it ;)

Well, if you want bragging rights stuff, ([big time bragging]) my old soccer team won the Pennsylvania State Championship, was invited to play in a premier league in Philly (which is about 75 minutes to games), avoided all the first year rules (all games away, starting in "B" division), and one numerous other tourneys. I have like 8 trophies and 30 medals :) [/big time bragging]

Then I quit soccer :) - hey, I played 11 months a year (August - November outdoor, November - Feb/March indoor, March - mid June outdoor) from 8 to 15.

...now I'm a hockey player, I just don't play on a "team" :D

C

cardman11

nice job jeff, even though i already knew that, im bored so i thought i congrats u

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Here's my bragging right.
1230 on the SAT.
Not so good for a 12th grader, but .....
WHAT ABOUT FOR A 7th GRADER? :D

2nd Brag: I won a multigame of 4 or 5(I can't remember) after being mana-screwed for 10 turns!
Not that impressive of a brag, but not very easy to do either. :D