Brace yourself, kiddies ...

B

Baron Sengir

The Casual Players Alliance Website is imminent!

I just got off the phone with Mr. David Doust and we are officially affiliated with Newwave.org.

MEMBERS: Start submitting things! We need articles, decklists, rants, new ideas and stories. If you think it would interest us, send it to the casual_players_alliance@hotmail.com.

I remain
The Baron
And they're off ...

N

nekrataal

Good deal. I already finished editing the articles that were sent in lately, but there have only been about five or so. :(

Hopefully once we are up and running we'll get more.

-nekrataal

Ferret

Staff member
Alright, already. I'll get started...for what it's worth, I'd like the honour of having the First Article - or second, if Tony wants to write one first (I'll hapily step aside). I want to let people know who we are and what we stand for. I'm not sure how long it'll be - I can ramble sometimes...

-ferret

"...and in part XXXIV of our introduction I'll be..."

Ferret

Staff member
ooops! Already sent the intoduction. Tony, Jimmy, tell me what you think. If you think it's pretentious of me to write this just say the word and I'll write something else...

-ferret

"...BTW: Tony, where does Doust want us to send the money and when do they need it by?"

W

Waubers

I will write one tommorow. I need a topic something that doesn't nessecarily have to do with strategy. I think I could do a gen con report to start out with and get in to the pokemon impact on magic and I can do some stuff with buying cards from dealers and online (especially Ebay). Eventualy after I finish reading bloodlines I will gladly wright a review of the series of books. My friends call me a walking price guide because I can ususally get a price within a buck or two inquest value and I am always browsing ebay for deals. If this sounds ok let me know.

Waubers

"tradewind rider is worth $20 ok since I'm the dealer I'll give you $6"

B

Baron Sengir

I have no problem with your article being first. Mine is about casual magic players being like common cards so yours might be more appropriate for our first run.

BTW, I can't find your article anywhere. Could you send me a copy? I'd like to read it.

I remain
The Baron
Visions of websites dance in my head

Ferret

Staff member
I sent it twice to the cpa hotmail account...this is really starting to annoy me...I may have to forward a copy to you...

-ferret

"...where the heck is it???"

Ferret

Staff member
I sent it twice to the cpa hotmail account...this is really starting to annoy me...I may have to forward a copy to you...

-ferret

"...where the heck is it???"