Bonjour. Je suis le new member.

• Thread starter Thallid Ice Cream Man
  • Start date
T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Hello. I am a new member. Call me Thallid Ice Cream Man. I recently wrote a couple of humor articles for The Dojo, at which point one of you sent me to this site. I can post the articles here, but they're both pretty long.

I have an idea. If anyone sees someone they know (or don't know) who, they think, would like being a member here, they could send the person an E-mail saying something like "There's a place for people like you..." and then linking them here.

Oh well.

Thallid Ice Cream Man

D

Dark Horse

Let me be the first to greet you.

At some point in your travels through the twisted maze of thought called the CPA, you'll likely come across a Greater Good Fanatic by the name of Zadok. He can be recognized by having more sprouts than hands. Well anyway, he is the resident nickname guy. You see the orange letters under my name, thats a nickname. If you want one, Private Message (The little PM button under each post.) Zadook, and tell him what you want it to be. From what I have gathered, this is a clean site, so any flames should be bought to the Battle Arena. Also, sporadic (Daily.) verbal assualts are held in the battle arena, and they welcome all comers.

Wellee well wham wazzle, welcome to the nuthouse. Peanuts and trail mix are in the little bowl to your right. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Welcome to the insame asylum you have to have atleast four buckles on you straight jacket to enter. :)

T

theorgg

Actually, that's suppose to be my unofficial job...

I hope you like it here, and feel free to submit any articals--there's a link to do that on the front page, I believe.

Anyway, Welcome to the CPA. feel free to promote us as much as you want, usually by putting 'Proud CPA member' at the bottom of articals that you submit to other sites...

N

Neo_Keo

Welcome welocome weoclome ............................ many greetings to you and I do hope you have fun here.

N

nanokill

Welcome to the insanity that is the cpa. your should love the resident inmates here. I know i'll never leave (struggling with straight jacket"come off dammit" j/k:D)

Z

Zadok001

Comedy man! :) I should think I've read your articles, seeing as I've read everything in the Humor section on the Dojo... Welcome aboard!

Needless to say, I'm the much ridiculed Zadok001... Dark Horse stole my speech this time, so I'll just direct you to his instructions. Go ahead and send your previous articles to the front page if you'd like, we'll post 'em again. :) Can't hurt...

M

Multani

Welcome!
I'm one of the few partially sane people here.
I bust psychos with my treetrunk.

Note: Watch out for TheOrgg and Nodnarb. :D

C

Cateran Emperor

Not to mention watch out for Ed! :eek:

Now someone's stealing my little intro to the battle arena and our daily flame wars :( I feel like Zadok now :cool:

Anyhoo, welcome to the Land of Obscure references (pie!) You'll figure them out eventually :D

M

M-phoenix

Hello from a fellow new member.

The CPA: your home for all the voices in your head :)

D

Dark Horse

Sorry Emporer. I did'nt know the flaming was part of your speech. I hereby pledge 1000 Mogg Elite's to your cateran unit. Use them well.

Z

Zadok001

'Emporor?' Call me that again, and I'll start 'playing' with your nickname... :) J/K

C

Cateran Emperor

He's talking to me Zadok :)

Woohoo! Moggs!

"One Treasure, Three Moggs, Too Bad"

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Welcome to Juras... whops wrong welcome tape. welcome to the cpa, Our little online island of magicism. I'm the guy who sent you that E-mail btw.

W

Whimsical

<laughs>

I'd welcome you to the nuthouse, mister Fungal Ice Cream man sir but it appears many many others have beaten me to the punch. Better late than never though!

Now if you'll excuse me ... <starts elbowing her way towards the punch bowl>