Blatant Thievery

M

Mikeymike

Blantant Thievery
4UUU
ON Rare
Sorcery
For each opponent, gain control of target permanent that player controls. (This effect doesn't end at end of turn.)

My buddy just started playing this in a new deck of his, and man is this card a wrecking ball in MP. Not only is it a 2+ for 1, but its not an 'enchant-something' that can be stopped by a Naturalize.

2 times he's played it against me. The 1st time he stole an Aura Shards from me when I was playing a very enchantment heavy deck. Last night he stole Silvos from me, although I was able to find a Karakas to get him back it was looking pretty grim.

I really don't know why I've been sitting on this card for so long. It is quite strong.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good. In our group last night, nothing stayed on the table long enough to get stolen :) - people kept having board sweepers, like Crypt Rats, Pernicious Deed, Slice and Dice, etc...

T

train

Mike - I know this is obvious...

It's Blue...

and I wouldn't expect anything less than wrecking balls from Blue...

*Sits back and sighs as he needs to come up with New 2 utility...*

N

Nightstalkers

Its nice in multiplayer, but has very limited use in single matches.

R

Rooser

I got myself up to a player's set of these, but have yet to use them in MP, (That will change tomorrow). The deck I'm using them in only runs two though. I'll see if I can't live out some interesting anecdotes with this one.