Beyond Balderdash: Question 2 Answer List

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I'm not sure what the problem is here. I'm assuming everyone understands the rules: I give a question, you give me an answer, I post ALL the answers, you pick one from the list, and I tally the score. Apparently some of you are skipping the "giving me the answer" part, because you've logged on and posted in other forums. The game really isn't that fun if there's not a lot of answers to choose from.

So either people are honestly forgetting to send me a guess or they're just waiting until the answer list comes out (which will be small because they're NOT giving me a guess) and just choosing from it. I didn't think I needed to do this but apparently I need to encourage people. So starting with Question 3, you also receive a point if you send me a guess so I can build the answer list. People who are already sending me a guess shouldn't care; only the people who are intentionally NOT sending me one should. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm changing the rules mid-game but honestly, as I said, I didn't think this would be a problem and people would be sending me in guesses.

So anyhoo, on to the answer list:

What happened on June 27, 1971?

1. the first National Scrabble Championship took place

2. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated

PM your answer to me by Monday, 6:00 AM EST. Also, next week we'll get back on schedule of my posting a question on Monday, posting an Answer list Wednesday, and posting results either Friday or Monday.