Beyond Balderdash 2: Question 4 Results

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What is the movie Hector's Bunyip about?

1. A man is kidnapped by his imaginary friend, a bunyip. (correct answer - the one I was looking for)

2. Hector is a little boy who has an imaginary pet dog named Bunyip. (Darsh's guess)

3. A poor but happy Australian family fights to keep one of their foster children. When a greedy land developer, wanting back taxes, lies and reports that the foster children are not being properly cared for, the family hides the boy in a cave. They claim he was taken by a "Bunyip" creature - actually a product of their imagination. (dw's guess)

4. A boy named Hector who lives in a small farming village with his mother. She dies, and his father, whom he had never seen, shows up to take him to the big city. He finds lots of strange machines, things, and people that he doesn't understand. He comedically misprounces the names of many of these things. (Apollo's guess)

5. A clone experiment gone awry. (Sleepy's guess)

6. A young man becomes friends with a swamp creature. (Baskil's guess)

Well, dw made out like a bandit. Everyone who made final guesses chose his answer: nodnarb, Sleepy, Apollo, and Darsh. Now, this might have been the answer on the back of the box or whatever, but as I said previously, it didn't totally match my answer on my card so I felt it was not technically the correct one. Anyway, congrats to dw and since no one picked the REAL answer :), since Jaws was the Dasher, he also picks up 2 points.

Results:

Darsh 11
nodnarb 11
Sleepy 9
Apollo 6
dw 6
Jaws 4
Baskil 2
Chaos Turtle 1
Gryphonclaw 0
Namielus 0