Best Magaine

Discussion in 'CPA Voting Forum' started by Ransac, Feb 22, 2001.

?

Best Gaming Mag?

Top Deck 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Duelist 1 vote(s) 4.0%
InQuest Gamer(Boo-Yah!) 11 vote(s) 44.0%
Scrye 8 vote(s) 32.0%
If you think anything else deserves this spot, poo on you. 5 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Ransac CPA Trash Man

What, in your opinion, is or was the best Gaming related magazine?

Ransac, cpa trash man
  2. Daggertooth The Rune Master

Well, The top 2 are dead, and I havent heard of Inquest. So, I'll vote for scry. I usualy only get it for it's price guide, but somtimes it has a few good articles.

Daggertooth
  3. Apollo Bird Boy

Dead? Who cares if the Duelist is dead? It still had more useful information and worthwhile content than every page of every issue of every one of these mags put together.

THE DUELIST IS DEAD! LONG LIVE THE DUELIST!
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Although I think so far the best gaming mag is Computer Gaming World, I'll take the question as probably intended (CCG mags) and go with Apollo for the Duelist...
  5. Rando Freaky Bear

Best gaming mag?

Without a doubt, Dragon. The first and the best.

(and still going strong after 20 years)
  6. fuzzy510 I Don't REALLY Exist

Since there was no choice that said "No Opinion," I randomly chose the Duelist.
  7. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Well, I like Scrye the best, and I haven't ever read Duelist, so I don't know how good it is.
    Inquest is just something I buy to get a few laughs....
  8. Killer Joe Active Member

Mad Magazine: Spy vs. Spy is my favorite.
  9. Mr_Pestilence Wumpus

I buy Scrye after each Magic release, just because they list all cards, even commons.

I used to buy'em all, but quit in disgust when they started putting cartoon creatures on the cover (somebody once thought I was reading a comic book), and reduced the pages dedicated to Magic to only a handful.
  10. Teferi Veteran CPA Member,Capt. Nemo

Definitly the duelist. though it maybe gone i don't easily forget a good gaming mag