Best creature type.

S

Sleepy

Originally posted by Spiderman
True...

Although try playing it with an Jeweled Amulet or other 0 cc artifact in play... (that happens to be yours) :)
wasnt there a Weissman varient with Titania's song in it? I think it had moxes too...:eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You got me. You mean a variation of Th Deck?

The only "quality" deck I know of is a variant of Ernageddon that uses Titania's Song.

S

Sleepy

Originally posted by Spiderman
You got me. You mean a variation of Th Deck?

The only "quality" deck I know of is a variant of Ernageddon that uses Titania's Song.
yeah, it had Caps and Icys and Mirror Universe and it would switch to beatdown if it seemd like a good idea

A

Apollo

That sounds familiar to me... I don't know, though. I think I read some Magic book that mentioned that deck.

E

Ephrils

Goblins, they're cheap, efficient(some of them), effective, and blow up for 5 damage :D And besides, have you ever heard of a Merfolk Grenade?? :p Goblin decks are deceptively quick, as anyone who's lost to one probably kows. ;)

I

Istanbul

I think Goblins take 2nd place to Knights, wirth Merfolk coming in 3rd.
BTW, what I meant was that there are no mono-green Knights.

L

lilpinhead

i have to say goblins are the best ceature type....they are fast, cool abilities for damage, and they compliment burn VERY well. my favorite creature type however is artifact. (i know that isnt a type) artifact creatures can be in just about any deck and they are just plain sexy. oh, and artifacts that MAKE creatures too...

L

LlanowarGoblin

Elves and Goblins are my two favorite types. Elves for the fast mana and Goblins for the fun of sacrificing for varied effects.:p

I

Istanbul

LlanowarGoblin - Wow. Given your name, I thought you would go for Merfolk or Soldiers. :rolleyes: :D

L

LlanowarGoblin

Yea, Merfolk rock the boat. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Of coarse my name would give it away.:D