Been outta country...

N

Nightstalkers

Been outta the country for the company for a little bit. Came back and found out my cardboard crack dealer went outta business a couple months before I even left. So I'm stuck with a rich north side retailer with no free gaming areas and/or several really dorky stores. I think my card floppin' days are over.

So what have you guys been up to?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, been wondering what happened to ya. No Internet access overseas or no time?

Things have pretty much remained the same around here...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Don't let Spidey fool you! Things have COMPLETELY changed!!!!

Spidey has declared himself emperor of the forums. Zadok and Gizmo came back to oppose him, but Spidey merely locked their accounts. There're no more free sponge baths. The only limited playing allowed is now Homelands mindmasters. Oversoul was told to never play combo again, to which he responded with harikari. Theorgg has been allowed to not bathe with even MORE infrequency. The llamas have been eating my poptarts. And blue magic cards have been banned for life.

It appears that Aaron Forsythe have been funding this dictatorship, but I cannot confirm nor deny at this time.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

theorgg

*The Orgg walks by, causing the people in the thread to faint.

R

rokapoke

*Rokapoke wakes up, muttering, "What on earth was that horrible odor?"

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I messed up? I don't see any scars, nor any live clones...

*3versoul runs up behind Oversoul and kicks trips him, then runs away.*

Alright, but I still don't see any scars.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Response A: Scars? What scars? When you grew your clone out of the vat, a gene mutated and the tail grew naturally.

Response B: You can't see the scar because it's where the sun don't shine...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
A: Impossible. All of my tentacles use the same genes. If it had been a genetic programming error, then all of my tentacles would be messed up. It would have to be some sort of epigenetic/developmental problem. And furthermore, uh...LOOK, AN EAGLE!

*Oversoul rips out the curly pig tail and casts Incinerate on it.*

What tail? I've never grown any tail.

B: That is not how seppuku is done. Although had it been, the Europeans would have been even more freaked out when they encountered the ritual.

T

theorgg

Errmm.. If I were you, Oversoul, I wouldn't rip a pigtail off again. Or should I say the pigtails?

*theorgg points at Oversoul's lower ventral area

Two grew back where you ripped off the one. It's right there near your assho... err, I guess that'd be your mouth.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL :)

A. That's why it was a mutation.

B. What? We're talking about you, the one who didn't commit seppuku/harikari (I assumed the two were interchangable since you responded to the latter with the former).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman;288066 said:
What? We're talking about you, the one who didn't commit seppuku/harikari (I assumed the two were interchangable since you responded to the latter with the former).
A ha! You admit that I am me.

T

train

Well - did all this seem about the same nightstalkers?...

I'm trying to find a decent place to play here in the Sacramento California area... Seems the game towards the bay is all big game...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I think it's hysterical that Nightstalkers hasn't been on since the day after he made the thread. We must have scared him/them off.

Ransac, cpa trash man