Be a good sport and help a guy out.

C

CosaNostra

I've been trying to come up with a use for Squirrel Wrangler. Alas, he is not his crazed brother. But, I thought that Green's creatures and mana acceleration + Black's removal and mana acceleration = Maybe. Throw in some utility and you have...this.

4 Squirel Wrangler
4 Blastoderm
4 Birds of Paradise
4 Quirion Elves
4 Creeping Mold
4 Harrow

4 Snuff Out
4 Seal of Doom
2 Vampiric Tutor
2 Vicious Hunger

4 Dark Ritual
11 Forest
7 Swamp

G

galtwish

How about this?
4 Firebrand Ranger
4 Stampede Driver
4 Squirrel Wrangler
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Silverglade Elemental
4 Elfhame Sanctuary
4 Skyshroud Claim
4 Flameshot
3 Hammer of Bogardan
8 Mountian
4 Karpulsian Forest
13 Forest

The new Sanctuary/Ranger should really help fuel the Wrangler, as well as the Claims. The Drivers and Elves can get in a few cheap shots and then fuel the combo. Scoria Cat or Keldon Berserker may be excellent additions, due to the tapping/saccing of land to pump and make squirrels. Your original deck only has 18 land, which is very hard to work off of, as well.

Erik

R

Riva Iron-Grip

no, no, no. look with a green/black deck it needs to prevent damage. use this deck. i played my friend yesterday, and he hand titania's chosen out, it was lieka 34/34, and he had kracklen, and a whole bunch of elfs. but i had 3 spore frogs, 2 undertakers, and some little stuff. he could never do anything cuz i could just sack the frogs, and regen them with undertaker. hehe.

D

Duel

Okay, how about my version?

4 BOP
2 Llanowar elves (Utopia tree, maybe? too slow, I think)
4 Blastoderm
4 Skyshroud Ridgebacks
2 Creeping mold
2 Kavu Titan
2 Nomadic Ef
2 Wild might
2 seal of strength
2 giant growth

4 Chimeric Idol

4 Snuff out
4 Vendetta
2 Undertaker

12 forests
8 swamps

The undertaker's are basically there for mirror matchups, where the rule of thumb is "He who has the most derms wins" and they give you ALOT of derms....

Killer Joe

Take out the Molds/Tutor/Hunger, and replace them with 4x Spidersilk Armor
2x Spitting Spider and 2x Haunted Crossroads.
Put the molds in the sideboard or Ukatabi Orangutan or Woodripper.
The Armors beef up the toughnes of the Squirrel tokens and the other 1 toughnesses AND is you are now able to handle flyers.

D

Duel

The molds are too versatile to be removed frivolously. I agree with most of the points, especially the crossroads, but am skeptical about 4 Spidersilks.