BB vs Isty draft

B

BigBlue

Sigh....

Guess I'll have to settle for the Hammer & the Sickle (erm Scouts).

Hopefully the drain won't come back to haunt me. I never had a chance to use it (or maybe i did 1 time) and I've had it in my deck every game...

B

BigBlue

Eh.....

Thunderbolt & Shattered Crypt...

By the By...

You drafted some good cards... there haven't been many cards fly by which I haven't wanted... Of course there are the crappy ones we get as leftovers, but it seems to be a lot of good cards.

I don't want to let you have many of them, but I realize I haven't gotten too many bad ones...

I

Istanbul

Agreed - this is going to be a fairly high-powered match, whatever may come. I think you've got the edge, but as anyone can tell you, I won't go down without a fight. :)

B

BigBlue

Geez... power ending...

I guess I'll pick up the ...

When I looked at the final 9 cards... I wanted 7 of them and didn't want you to have 7 of them... :D

(I say 9 because I never saw your ante...)

OK, enough delaying, I'll tab the Discordant Spirit and wince over the 2 you get to pick... But I'll be happy with the remains of the day...

B

BigBlue

I'm gettin' 2 more good cards here..... damn I like this draft.

I

Istanbul

Greeeeeat. There is no right choice here, only choices that are less wrong.

I will take the Catacomb Dragon, and wind up with the Giant Caterpillar as well. I'll send my deck to you momentarily.

B

BigBlue

Funny how you knew what I'd draft.... :D

My deck is just about done, I'll be sending it off to spidey for shuffling soon.

I don't know if he's in or not today - so we may not get to start 'til Monday.