Battle against Pokemorpher?

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

I think that we should all gang up on our newbie pokemon lover, pokemorpher.
I'll start out easy, simply punching him in the face

[EDIT: oops-meant to start a new thread here. could an admin do this for me?]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I have nothing against the guy, yet. But, I will beat up some Pokemon.

*Ransac kicks a pikachu in the nuts so hard that it shoots a lightning bolt out of it's rear end.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Sammy Dead-O

I'm a Pokemon lover, too! You gonna send some o'that my way?

Sammy Dead-O readies his Level-100 Marowak for battle...

C

Chaos Turtle

"C'mon, Tama-chan! We got to fight for our honor!"

Pokemorpher, Sammy Dead-O, count me in.

U

Ura

Ok, I gotta back up Tama-kun and Tama-chan.
*digs around in his pocket and gets his maxed out legendary 6 set and releases them to the battle field*
Huzzah!
Pokemon forever!....or at least part time....on sundays.....when I'm avoiding churches......and work....I'll shut up now.

*clunk!*
zzz....zzz....zzz....

P

Prince RXI

*RXI appears*

I don't know what side I will pick:(

*RXI thinks*

*RXI pulls out the silver pokeball containing his healed up, naturally leveled, level 100 silver butterfree.*

I've disided.

Prince RXI, the determined!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, feeling embarrassed that his fellow comrades are dueling with Pokemon, beats up a helpless, little Weedle. He then kicks it in the nuts.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Sammy Dead-O's Level 100 Marowak starts running towards TURD CUTTER!!!. TURD CUTTER!!! takes out an AK-47 shotgun and blasts the Marowak to pieces. Then, he starts turning towards Prince RXI and his silver butterfree...

P

Prince RXI

*... and TurdCutter falls to the ground, asleep, Free (the name of my silver Butterfree) used sleep powder on him. Free then uses Dream Eater on TurdCutter. TurdCutter promply is drained on almost every little speak of his life.*

And you guys thought that pokemon were weak?

*Free uses Psychic and everyone that was attacking the pokemon falls down, in excrusiating pain!!!*

Ha.

Prince RXI, Free will show you that pokemon are not weak, maybe way out of control with the franchise, but not weak

G

Gerode

I choose you, Magikarp!

*Gerode's Magikrap falls from the sky, knocking the Butterfree out of the air and choking the Blastoise until it faints. The Magikrap then suffocates and dies.

M

maraud234

*As with most battles not involving him, MAraud decides to take a seat and just watch*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac realizes that he is going insane from Prince RXI's attack. Ransac then looks around and notices that nothing for him has changed.*

Whew!

*Ransac then finds a Caterpie and kicks it in the nuts.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Sammy Dead-O

Saddened at the sight of his dead Marowak (not to mention the Magikarp), Sammy begins to cry. However, he soon remembers that Marowaks can find even greater power in death (see Red/Blue/Yellow for info...). This eases the pain.

Sammy begins to wake up his Snorlax to enter the fray with Free.

J

Jake74

Poor little weird messed-up things... they are no match for our technology...

Seriously though... the originals were mostly ok, but some of the new ones are as forced as daring leap.

Oh yeah... *tries to find a nice charmander to bring home*

P

Prince RXI

*Free uses Mega Drain on Nifallor. Nifallor Dies. Again.*

Prince RXI, Free is my power in a pokemon

R

RabidKimba

Have any of you noticed that pokemorpher hasn't even replied to this topic? Oh well.
*breaks his foot trying to kick a kakuna in the nuts*

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Prince RXI then wakes up and realizes that he is impaled, and TURD CUTTER has a forcefield around him.