Baseball

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

I have a strange question that could cause some arguments...

Who is going to win the World Series?

I think it will be th Boston Redsox. Die Yankees Die!!!!!

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I don't watch any baseball but since i live in New York i'm going to have to say... GO YANKEES!!!!!!

G

Gumby Khan

I'm a Cubs fan, but we all know that if the Cubs ever go to the World Series, Judgement Day approaches. So, I will have to vote for they're evil twin, White Sox. Go, Chi-sox!:)

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Die yankees! Die yankees fans! The curse is over!

T

The Magic Jackal

Even though I am a huge red sox fan, I must go with the yankees. Growing up on baseball my entire life, there's is no way to ignore all of the yankees talent. The only team that could possible oppose them is the braves, and we've all seen this play out before. The only way the yanks lose would be if they all died in a plane crash, hmmmm....

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

That would be a great miracle. Nodnarb should start praying to Ed that it doesn't happen.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Orgg this is about baseball and is in the Off Topic area. Whats wrong with that?

A

Apollo

Orgg was kidding.

I think the Injuns are gonna make it! They were down by six games in the Wild Card when I left for Florida and now they're down by one (although I haven't checked today's scores yet)! As long as I never go home, they'll win the Series!

Anyway, I think Mariners/Braves, with the Braves winning it all.

Unless the Indians make it. Darn you, White Sox! The Indians were supposed to win the central for the rest of eternity! How dare you disrupt the natural order of things?

A

arhar

All I know is baseball is very, very boring, because same thing happens all the time:......

..... YANKEES WIN!!!!!

*echo* Yankees Win!

C'mon, there's always next year =)

P

Purple_jester

Let's see... Since Joe Torre (did I get the name correct) is a blue/black legend, that means the Yankees are going to win. If not this year, then another year. I'm guessing they take at least 4 of the championships this decade.

I never did like the Mariners. Teal just doesn't send me.

T

theorgg

and I thought I was weird...

as you can tell, I have NO patience for sports...

This thread annoys me, sorry...