Balanced, useless, or broken?

L

Landkiller

Ancestral Feud 2BB
Enchantment
Whenever each player has an equal number of cards in hand, all players discard their hands. Whenever each player has an equal number of permanents in play, all permanents are destroyed.
"There are no depths to which I would not pursue my hatred."

Granary G
Enchantment
During your upkeep, pay G or sacrifice Granary. If you sacrifice Granary in this way, your Forests produce an additional G until end of turn.

Poor Harvest 1BB
Sorcery
Destroy all tapped lands. Any player may pay G to counter Poor Harvest.

Tactical Enclosure 1WG
Enchantment
Each player must skip his or her combat step unless that player controls the most untapped creatures.
WG : Untap target attacking creature.

Staff of the Mad Archmage 7
Legendary Artifact
T, Flip a coin : Choose a permanent type. If you win the flip, Remove all permanents of that type from the game. If you lose the flip, untap all permanents of that type.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Ancestral Feud
This is one of the most cool, most fun magic cards I've ever seen. So much fun to play with in a 1 on 1 game! You and your oppenent are saving cards in your hand or playing them like mad to either make the Fued go, or trying to stop the other one from making it go. Same with permanents. Excellent.

Granary
I like how you can save it until you need it. Pretty balanced I think, but it lets you get GGGG turn 2. Maybe 1G would be better?

Poor Harvest
2B, destroy all tapped, non-swamp lands. Sacrifice all tapped swamps you control.

Tactical Enclosure
A reuasable Maze of Ith. I dont know...but it looks pretty interesting at least.

Staff of the Mad Archmage
I think 4 mana would be fine.