Back with a vengeance..

I

Izaryo

*Rises from the shadow, bearing his katana on his belt*

"Let it be known across the CPA universe that the Blade Maniac has risen again to terrorize the forums of the casual(and non-casual as well) players here. You have been warned." The mighty voice sounds across the plane..

Yeeea right, enough with the showoff stuff already. I'm back to the forums but no longer play the game due to lack of players in the area. I could not just leave this site and all the nice people here. It would be too nice if I wasn't here...

J

jorael

Hello again, and enjoy your stay. Update: once again the meaning of casual play is debated, finally some activity in the Magic Related area of this forum and the frontpage has new content on a regular basis.

Things are starting to get lively over here...

More europeans, Yay!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Um.... yeah. Sorry 'bout this, but I rented out your room to a family of retarded hedgehogs. They used your living room as a septic tank. Your lease doesn't include maintenance, so you have to clean it up.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Arix

Hmmm...well, I've got no idea who you are, having only joined relatively recently, but welcome back anyway! Never mind about the retarded hedgehogs, just coat them in petrol and set them aflame. That should get rid of them. If it doesn't, it'll make it much easier to get rid of them yourself.

I

Izaryo

i once again find myself returning..

wonder how many times i have done this already? four?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
WOW!!!!!!! You're back again!!!!

We need to do something to keep you around this time. Up for a Mindmaster forum game?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
WOW!!!!!!! You're back again!!!!
We need to do something to keep you around this time. Up for a Mindmaster forum game?
Or pilot one of the "Build-a-deck" decks?????

I

Izaryo

i'll take a look-see about those things you guys suggested

duuude your post count just rockets into the sky spidey :eek:

I

Izaryo

Spiderman said:
'Cause I've been here almost 8 years... :)
and for the whole time too

btw who are active around here nowadays? nighty? train? who?

don't see too many posters.. just spidey ransac an mooseman

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oversoul, rokapoke, Melkor, BigBlue, EricBess and KJ (formerly known as yellowjacket) to name a few....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, nothing wrong with that... :)

Oversoul just recently said he lost Internet access. Nightstalkers hasn't been on in a while. train seems to be able to log on once a week, but he's real busy with his job. turgy22 pops in more frequently when he's in a game. orgg recently got around the filters at his work or school, but no telling how long that will last...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but since I am on pretty much every day of the week, I just remember the names... but I could find out for sure. Unfortunately, not today, since I'm leaving in about 15 minutes :D

N

Nightstalkers

Merry Christmas everyone. I've been holed up in what could be called another world. I hope to get back to being a regular on here, but I don't know if I really can spare the time away from my special place.tinging in my head. I got some new music the other day, it's amazing what happens in a month when you don't know what is happening on the world as you know it. The pain in my head is almost gone, it's only a fracture on the skull the doctors told me... but I don't trust them. Why should I? It's not like they're here for my well being. Could be a surly bit, the nose hamper says peacock magic igloo's isle hideaway. You know it's shiny on the tour and gas using media. Eighteen hours to go and a nice pizza awaits under the carpet.

So hope to see you guys on the forums... umm... boreds... Everything's fine... God's in his heaven, all's right in the world.

Ruroni Clarks