Back...again

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by TylersOnFire, Jan 23, 2003.

1. TylersOnFire Ouch...

hey people,
    i joined this thingy when FoR told me to back in wopping 8th grade! did this for a year or something, stopped, came back, and stopped for a while, FoR's got me back into the whole magic thing so i decided to come by here and see what you guys are all up to and stuff. and i just wanna learn whats happened in magic for the last...while. so yeah, hello....again :cool:
  2. train The Wildcard!!!...

Welcome back!!!...

Maybe you'll end up being a magic-lifer like the rest of us...:rolleyes: :p
  3. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Your not getting your room back. I rented it out to a pair of midgets and a boll weevil.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  4. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

I might be willing to dig a new hole, but it's winter here and the ground is all frozen and it would be a lot of hard work and it would be extremely cold and I would be extremely cold as well. So you'll just have to make do with whatever accomodations you can get until the ground unfreezes.

(- Steve -)
  5. TylersOnFire Ouch...

well theres a gazebo over here, ill just add a few finnishing touches to it and call it home :D
  6. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

NOOO!!!

Not the Gazebo of flaming shiny things!?!?!?!

*sets Gazebo over there ablaze while others stack raided goods from Colerado army base*

Here ya go, have Jiggleypuff's key...

or Spidey's key?

How about Mazzaks?
    Razormouse?
    train's?
    or TylersOnFire's key?
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Welcome back!
  8. WickedBoy6 Captain of the Atog Army

*Wonders if his room is safe*

Well, he better not take over the Doritos Factor...er, I mean the Chipatog Sanctuary, that's all I'm gonna say. That's my room.