Back...again

T

TylersOnFire

hey people,
i joined this thingy when FoR told me to back in wopping 8th grade! did this for a year or something, stopped, came back, and stopped for a while, FoR's got me back into the whole magic thing so i decided to come by here and see what you guys are all up to and stuff. and i just wanna learn whats happened in magic for the last...while. so yeah, hello....again :cool:

T

train

Welcome back!!!...

Maybe you'll end up being a magic-lifer like the rest of us...:rolleyes: :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Your not getting your room back. I rented it out to a pair of midgets and a boll weevil.

Ransac, cpa trash man

J

Jigglypuff

I might be willing to dig a new hole, but it's winter here and the ground is all frozen and it would be a lot of hard work and it would be extremely cold and I would be extremely cold as well. So you'll just have to make do with whatever accomodations you can get until the ground unfreezes.

(- Steve -)

T

TylersOnFire

well theres a gazebo over here, ill just add a few finnishing touches to it and call it home :D

N

Nightstalkers

NOOO!!!

Not the Gazebo of flaming shiny things!?!?!?!

*sets Gazebo over there ablaze while others stack raided goods from Colerado army base*

Here ya go, have Jiggleypuff's key...

or Spidey's key?

How about Mazzaks?
Razormouse?
train's?
or TylersOnFire's key?

W

WickedBoy6

*Wonders if his room is safe*

Well, he better not take over the Doritos Factor...er, I mean the Chipatog Sanctuary, that's all I'm gonna say. That's my room.