4x Cloudskate
4x Wormfang Drake
2x Sapphire Leech
2x Spiketail Drake

Land
18x Island
4x Faerie Conclave

I think it's missing something. . .

Oh yeah, and JP, this is Thread #9975 . . . 25 more to go.

S

Sammy Dead-O

Have you thought about Man-o'-War? I'm sure you know how great it can be, although I have to admit I haven't played much with it in multiplayer. It can do so much, depending on the situation, in duels, and it would seem to be effective in multi as well. Kill a token. Hold off a deadly attack. Get a teammate with a Hermit and let the squirrels multiply. Or (more likely) get your Cloudskate back to your hand and ready to drop with a fresh batch of counters. I've found that a nice little threesome is Cloudskate, Man-o'-War, and Arctic Merfolk. There's good synergy all around, and they're all pretty good cards on their own. Others like Merfolk Traders/Vodalian Merchant and Sage/Spire Owl might be nice complements as well.

The deck looks fun to play, by the way. Seems very close to the style I like best. Let us know how it works in multi so I can consider building one of my own (although I rarely play multi anymore...but, I should keep a deck on hand). Kudos on using the 'Skate (one of my favorites). One question, though: Why the Leech? If you just want a 2/2, use Lord of Atlantis, and if you can settle for a 2/1, you have a few other options.

T

train

Capsize - with buyback - man it sucked to hear that...

Maybe 2 or 3 tradewind riders?? Then you wouldn't need the boomerang or capsizes opening up room for ummmmmm.... sumtin'!!!

M

Mikeymike

Do you really need Sapphire Leech in here? Why don't you run Serendib Efreet instead (if you've got them).

Unstable Mutation would be nice too. Its fading times perfectly with Cloudskate's fading, and you can bounce 0/0 Mutated creatures with the Drake.

I'd cut 1 Conclave, this deck is aggro and 4 is just asking to slow it down.