3 Prohibit

Search (4)
4 Fact or Fiction (Tutors instead?)

Land (21)
4 Underground River
4 Salt Marsh
7 Island
6 Swamp

What do ya'll think? The strategy is obviously to make them discard alot of stuff while you counter everything else. There going to run out of cards eventually, and thats when the Avatar comes into play. I think its missing alot, and I wanted to fit in a Yawgmoths agenda, but couldnt find room!
What do all you digital people think?

D

DÛke

...just for you Dawn.

Discard and counter-power doesn't mix very well. You have either Instants to counter or Sorceries to discard; which do you favor most?

In your deck, you have 3x Addle, 4x Stupor, and 4x Ravenous Rats; all are played only during your turn, penalizing you from playing the Counterspells, Undermines, and Prohibits. Though, you still could have both of these powers in one deck; the key is to focus on one of them, not both; which is what you're doing. Having a lot of discard with, for example, 2 or 3 Undermines thrown is not a crisis; but what you're doing is loco.

In my opinion, since you're going with the Avatar of Will, you should focus more on discard than on counters.

Instead of the counters, you should add some creature removal, since you seem to kind of lack them. Snuff-Out, Vendetta, and Massacre could be considered as top choices; though avoid Seal of Removal and Washout, since that will weaken your Avatar of Will.

If you would like to replace Fact or Fiction with a Tutor, it should be the Vampiric Tutor; otherwise, stick with Fact of Fiction; it's a great card no matter how you look at it.

There, babe.