4x Terror
3x Terminate
3x Vindicate
3x Armageddon
3x Firebolt

4x Mother of Runes
4x Jackal Pup
3x Phyrexian Negator

The goal is to turn four armageddon with a mother of runes and negator in play.

T

train

to turn 4 geddon - you need at least 4 geddons or some way of tutoring for them...

you'd also need 4 negator...

Not a bad idea though - and I think something like abeyance ccould help you get there...:cool:

D

DeathMaster666

You should get some Citys of Brass or Duals (If possible, I'm only on my first) to smooth out your mana base. If nothing else, up your Painland count a bit. Also, replace Firebolt with Lightning Bolt, because you want more damage for a pop as you won't have the mana to flash Firebolt back if you 'Geddon.

Ferret

Staff member
If you're deck is loaded up on land and you're just going to be destroying them any way, why not use Lands' Edge?

-Ferret

"Feel the power as my Mountain squashes you!"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd suggest to add some artifact mana in to speed things up slightly... Fellwar Stone or the appropriate Diamonds if you don't have Sol Ring. Maybe even Lotus Petal.

T

train

Spidey has a point...

That way you have mana after the geddon...

Dark Rituals might even get this going a little faster for you...:D

T

theavocado5

well, I'd like to keep this deck extended, but the artifact mana is a good idea.

T

train

in keeping it extended - what about culling the week...

You could lose a jackal pup to drop a negator and geddon with only 4 lands on the board!!!...:eek: it's a 1 turn surprise!

Artifact mana is only a bonus in this case...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Just a little helpful note for the future: post what format your deck is intended in the title. That way we know what to and not to suggest for your deck :)