Aww yeah, I'm new

D

Duster

Hey hey everyone, I'm the new guy.
I'll leave you all alone now. :)

D

G

Gumby Khan

Nice to have you, Duster. Welcome to the CPA, feel free to roam and post as you see fit. Just beware the tag game, we lose more members that way....:)

D

Duster

I think I'll wait a while before playing tag. In the meantime I'll try to figure what cards make up the power nine (or someone could tell, hint hint)...
This must be what happens when you stop playing after Homelands, and a few years later there's so much going on and so many new rulings and sets that you feel overwhelmed, right?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! In the spirit of welcoming a new member, I'll let you in on the secret known as the Power Nine....

All 5 Moxes
Black Lotus
Ancestral Recall
Time Walk
Timetwister

S

Spaceman Spiff

tag guard

NO! wait!!! Spiderman! you forgot the OTHER power, uh TEN CARD!
kird ape! :p

G

garfobosonfire

Yo Duster, why that name?! its cool anyway, weelcome to the heated-argument-ridden, and overall kik booty place we CPA members call home! :rolleyes: ya know what i mean!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Im not on fire

(Just so you know, hehe welcome :)

G

Gumby Khan

I know that feeling. I stopped playing just when Homelands came out and I picked it back up around Stronghold. Don't worry, it's almost like riding a bike, if that bike was one-wheeled, 6-shifted, dual carbs, holly-intake, battery deficient, astro-gliding, steel-belted, quasi-cycle! Just kidding. If you remember the basics, you'll re-adjust quickly. Snoop around in here and just get a feel again for the cards. Visit WOTC for the spoiler lists or just go out and buy some cards. If you need land, again (remember having to collect enough land to play? Oh, those were the days...) I'm sure one of us here could hook you up. At any rate, welcome back to the game and buckle your seatbelt, cause it's gonna be a bumpy ride!!!! :p

D

Duster

I'm starting to pick things up again pretty quickly.
It feels good getting a Mox Diamond in your first pack of Stronghold :p

And about the name Duster...
My real name is Dustin, favorite band is Guster, I think it's pretty self-explanatory after that :)
And if you haven't heard of Guster, you should check them out, http://www.guster.com!

S'all for now,
D