Aw gee

D

dw51688

I kinda abandoned magic for a little bit... heh, I was too busy taking over Yahoo Games... um, pretty successful before they found out and rewrote the coding of the games. :( ! But, my neighbor who just moved from France showed me a computer game and I didn't know what it was... it was Magic The Gathering in French. Then I showed him some of my cards, he had some too. We started playing... and I remembered you guys... So..... I'm Back! HERE TO DOMINATE THE TOP 10 POSTERS!!! HAHAHAH! but of course, no spam. Geez, I feel so weird, I left here when Invasion just came out, now there's planeshift, apocalypse, odyssey, torment, and judgment... That only means one thing... TIME TO BUY AND TRADE. I feel right at home. Thanks for remembering. Now, I have to confront my biggest fear. Where's Duke (with the accent over the u). You guys have to catch me up. Is this even the right forum? Well, heh, whatever. :p , dw is off to the games forum, im gonna win

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

If i remember correctly the last post by DUke involved him saying something to the effect of not coming here anymore......its in the post that had a poll question named "Does DUke think hes better then everyone" or something to that nature. I can't remember the thread name...Spidey might know.

T

terzarima

I think I added you to ICQ, but then forgot which person you were.

So...

Umm....

Welcome back?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I don't remember him saying that he wasn't coming back, but others either were or pointing to the results of the poll as a sign that he shouldn't come back (I think).

<shrug> I honestly don't know where he is. Unless he asked someone not to, perhaps someone who corresponds with him through other means can shed some light on the matter.

T

theorgg

the last time we saw DUkeling was his experiment with humans assuming things. He posted that he was in love with one of his teachers, and then let us assume it was a female colledge proffessor.

It turns out he was doing an experiment with us as one of the focus groups.

I have the feeling he's running amok in some other forums with the same experiment, and I have the feeling he'll be back in aabout six months to explain what all of the research showed.

It was kinda entertaining, really... but a LOT of people didn't see that it had larger sociological reasons for existing...

I thought it was kinda funny, though...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

He's gone (and has spoken on IM to that effect).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Because of his "experiment" thread and the subsequent voting threads, or for other reasons altogether?