Auctioning off all of Spidey's things

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Spiderman said:
Just a note that I'll be gone for TWO weeks starting 6/26. Will be back 7/10.

Well, while he's not around, I've got a chance to make a little money here. SO without further ado, TIME TO START THE AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!

First Item: Spidey's back-up Spidey-Suit
Description: A little Battle-Worn, a few stains from when he has to clean up after theorgg, but in fairly good condition. If you wear it, you will gain his ability to post over 18,000 times!

I'll start the bidding at 1 Carnival of Souls

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

A Carnival of Souls + Enigma Eidolon + a sample video of him dancing wildly 5 years ago with Whimsical at the CPA Awards Ceremony. :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
SOLD to KJ! Next item is the mouse that Spidey has used to delete accounts with. I start the bidding at a half a forest!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Gonna keep some constancy in this.

Second Item: Spidey's account deleting mouse
Description: Have you noticed all of the spam recently? Well, Spidey' been keeping tabs on them and blasting the spammers away! Bid on this piece of history!

I'll continue the bidding at Theorgg's post editing mouse

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

a dead mouse with peanut butter on his whiskers, 1 of each basic land from the portal set, and a piece of pizza crust!

N

Nightstalkers

I'll give you a mound of bellybutton lint I've collected over 15 years.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That depends on if it transfers any of Spidey's power with it. I wouldn't know for sure. I'm just the guy selling it.

Current Winning Bid: A mound of bellybutton lint Nightstalkers has collected over 15 years Nightstalkers

Going once...

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I bid two Forests, a dead rabbit, a quarter that is older than Nightstalker's lint, and a Karplusan Giant.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That bid was fine until the Karplusan Giant lowered the value of your bid. Try again.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Tabasco

I bid a wild mongrel, 3 ebony toasters, a triple stack of chocolate chip pancakes, and my old stinky gym socks

N

Nightstalkers

What was I bidding on again? Oh well... he can have it.. whatever... it... is...

:confused:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Going twice, SOLD to Tabasco!!!!!

Third Item: Spidey's jockstrap.
Description: Actually, this has never been used, as Spidey typicaly goes "commando" in his spidey-suit. Can double as a dish-rag!

I'll start the bidding at An unused invitation to poke fuzzy510

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I call foul. Karplusan Giant is a perfectly good card. And unfortunately, I never really got an invitation to poke fuzzy 510. Also, I don't use a jockstrap myself...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Foul is denied. The value of card is judged by he who auctions off stuff.

*Ransac is slapped in the face by one of Oversoul's tentacles.*

Fair enough. Going Once!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All right! I want all of my stuff back (except the jockstrap!) I offer a one-time use of Ransac's 10 plagues, snapping fingers for a 18 too-small size black suit, and slapping of buttcheeks inversion of the universe (does not have to be all used at the same time).