Attention all players of RPG's

R

Rando

Go to www.gygax.com and click on "Guest Book" on the right/top side.

I posted a sugestion that there should be some generic RPG discusion boards, and *presto*, it was so.

What better place for RPG'ers to discuss RPG's then on the site of Gary Gygax himself?

The best thing is that ol Gary is active on the boards. It's pretty cool, really.

So, If you play RPG's and want a place to talk with people of a like mind (outside of here, of coarse), then head on over.

As of right now, it's really, really slow, but I think it's too cool an oppertunity to pass up.

(in case you don't know, Gary Gygax is the creater of Dungeons and Dragons, and thus, RPG's all together.)

R

Rando

OK

Along with Dave Arneson, Gary Gygax was the co-creator of D&D.

(but he was the head writer and added pretty much all the flavor that the original game had)

R

rkoelsch

It was like a regular job. You go in for your shift and the rest of the time was your own. I was hanging out in the rec room when I noticed some people playing a game. It was great we would D&D all weekend. Start on friday after work stay up til no one could function. Get up saturday eat a brunch and start again. That was amazing.

R

Rando

Mr. Gygax has posted a reply to your post.

I am just so cheesed at the idea of this.