Attack On America

Discussion in 'Home Made Cards' started by Secret Asian Man, Nov 3, 2001.

1. Secret Asian Man New Member

Osama Bin-Laden
    Creature - Terrorist Legend
    Cost - 1RB
    Osama cannot be the target of spells or abilities. All other Terrorists get +1/+1.

Mullah Mohammed Omar
    Creature - Terrorist Legend
    Cost - 1BW
    Tap: All creatures controlled by target opponent must attack this turn. Any who do not are labeled unpatriotic and take 2 damage.

Wrath of Bush
    Cost - 2WW
    Wrath of Bush deals 2 damage to each Terrorist. Each player who controls a terrorist loses 2 life.

Plane Hijacking
    Cost - 2RB
    Target attacking Terrorist gains +3/+3 and flying until end of turn. At the end of this turn, remove that terrorist from the game and destroy target artifact controlled by the player attacked by that terrorist.

F/A-18 Fighter Jet
    Cost - 7
    4, Tap: Target creature gets +6/+6 and flying until end of turn.

Patriot Cruise Missile
    Cost - 5
    2, Tap, Sacrifice Patriot Cruise Missile: Destroy target land and two target creatures controlled by the same opponent.

Cost - 2BB
    Destroy target creature. No creatures controlled by that creature's controller untap as normal during that player's next untap phase.

War Profiteering
    Cost - 3BW
    Whenever an artifact or creature you control is put into the graveyard from play, gain life equal to it's converted casting cost.

Terrorist Training Camp
    Tap: Add 1 to your mana pool.
    2, Tap: Put a 1/1 Red Terrorist token into play.

Islamic Jihad Cell
    Creature - Terrorists
    Cost - 2RR
    2RR, Tap: Islamic Jihad Cell deals 2 damage to target creature or player.
    1RRR, Tap, Sacrifice Islamic Jihad Cell: Destroy target artifact, target land, or target artifact and land.

Post-Attack Layoffs
    Cost - 2W
    Destroy all creatures. They can't be regenerated. This card is better than Wrath of God. Please buy more cards.

Ashcroft's Rage
    Cost - 3RRR
    Ashcroft's Rage can't be countered. Ashcroft's Rage deals 4 damage to target creature or player. This damage cannot be redirected or prevented. All creatures you control get -1/-0 until end of turn.

American Flag
    Cost - 0
    RWU: You just wasted your mana, sucker.
  2. DÛke Memento Mori

<laughs> Some heavy metaphors here. ;)
  3. Bob Idiot

I thought of creating cards like that before, but I was afraid people would find them offensive.
  4. Turtlewax Joe CPA Hater of Train

i have 3 word...WTF
    How could you leave out some main the people who are backing up the terrorists right this:

Sadam Whosane(sp?)
    creature-retarded leader person legend

0, t: This cards name changes till end of turn to: "So Damn Insane"

5. Bob Idiot

...Saddam Hussein
  6. fuzzy510 I Don't REALLY Exist

Bastard doesn't deserve to live.
  7. Duster Protection from Idiots we go again...:rolleyes: