Attack of the Wundindlinygs

M

MrXarvox

Due to the overwhelming support for the Wundindlinyg show in the off-topic forum, I have decided that Wundindlinygs should be included in Magic.
So here are some:

Slahgrumpacious 4BB
summon Wundindlinyg
R: target wundindlinyg gets -1/-0 until end of turn.
B: target wundindlinyg gets -2/-0 until end of turn.
2B: target non-wundindlinyg gets -4/-4 permanently.
2/2

Cricziricziric 3RU
summon wundindlinyg
T: all players return all permanents to their owner's hands; then discard a card at random; then place all permanents from their hand into play tapped. Play this ability as a sorcery.
1/5

Broborobobo 3BW
summon wundindlinyg
3,T: target creature deals damage equal to its power to Broborobobo. Then tap that creature.
For each point of damage Broborobobo takes, put a +0/+1 counter on it immediately.
0/1

Glorlalahimphintyze 7UUU
summon wundindlinyg alien
4UUU: target non-wundindlinyg is removed from the game.
7UUU: all permanents return to their owner's hands, then return all permanents from all graveyards to play.
2/2

Rashplataglium 2U
summon wundindlinyg
T: draw a card, then deal 2 damage to Rashplataglium.
1/3

Seizuriesizesosize UUBB
summon wundindlinyg
UB: tap target non-wundindlinyg.
2/2

Weldleiwengien 5B
summon wundindlinyg
5,T: destroy target non-wundindlinyg.
3/3

M

MrXarvox

well I don't need you anyway :(

Kelbletangoshim 3GG
summon Wundindlinyg Plant
T: add GG to your mana pool. If you control an Island, add an additional GG.
0/4

Humdiddlyumchiles 2UWG
summon Wundindlinyg
T: target player gains one life.
T: return target creature to its owner's hand.
T: target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
UWG, T, sacrifice Humdiddlyumchiles: target player discards his or her hand, and draws 2 cards.
1/2

Shinilifoilishiny 6
Artifact creature- Wundindlinyg
Shinilifoilishiny cannot be the target of spells or abilities.
T: target spell that targets a wundindlinyg you control instead targets a valid target of your choice.
2/4

Zrezofreglo 2RW
summon wundindlinyg
1, put on a pink elephant suit: target player discards their hand, and if they do not immediately concede the game, they must also don a pink elephant suit.
1/1

R

Ramsac

Wundindlinygs SUCK!!!!!!!! Bow to the wrath of raMsac!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramsac, death dealer

M

MrXarvox

Suck like YO MAMMA! yeh. thats the truth!!!
---Broborobobo

K

K9Archmage

Oi.Oi. I like saying that. oi.

Hodslerapaeroeel ggggggg
summon Wundindlinyg

tap: destroy target creature
tap: target creature gets +3/+3 until end of turn
tap: put a +1/+1 counter on Hodslerapaeroeel
tap: prevent all damage that would be dealt to target creature until end of turn
3/3

Hoipa

M

MrXarvox

all hail Neurodeus, the creator of an exploding television phenomenon: Wundindlinyg!

G

Gerode

I never thought you could so thoughtfully give personality-fitting abilities to the characters! With such examples that you have provided, it is going to be challenging to create cards from the other characters that are on par with these high standards!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Cricziric, post-Amnesia
Creature - Wundindlinyg Legend
3UB
Whenevr Cricziric deals damage, you and target opponent each discard a card.
1UB,Tap: Cricziric deals 2 damage to target creature and 2 damage to itself.
If Cricziric is dealt lethal damage and it has dealt at least 1 damage to itself this turn, return it to play at the end of the turn, tapped.
"I told you I didn't spell it wrong!" -Cricziric
1/3

F

fuzzy510

Mr. X, we're not abandoning you. It's just that we have no ideas for the cards.

K

K9Archmage

Yes, that. Anyways, i think that there will be a new Wundindlinyg show yesterday.

Hoipa

M

MrXarvox

Cricziric is NOT a Wundindlinyg! he came from the cheap ripoff Digi-Wundindlinyg! They put him on there so they wouldn't be identifiable simply by the lack of vowels in their names! And all Wundindlinygs count as legends! "Wundindlinyg" IMPLIES legend!

Old Wundindlinyg 3BG
summon Wundindlinyg
T: untap target Wundindlinyg.
When Old Wundindlinyg leaves play, all Wundindlinygs gain flying, first strike, haste, trample, and cannot be blocked except by other wundindlinygs.
1/4

K

K9Archmage

Guess what? In the episode that is supposed to come out -5.2343 days from now, they will have Eouaoi, the Wundindlinyg with nothing but vowels!

Hoipa

M

MrXarvox

You're forgetting about Eouaoi's long-lost twin brother, who will appear in the episode -7.407 days before now. His name is ...
Umioioiaeoo! And he has a... rather violent surprise for Eouaoi.
I hope Rashplataglium can inform Eouaoi in time, or they might be needing Embemgeetwag...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

[font color="cricziric"]Cricziric looks around.[/font]

Oh no! I'm remembering something.....

I'm on the set where they film DigiWundindlinyg!
NO!!!!!
THE HORROR!!!!!!

It's all coming back.....

They tied me up to a chair made of sheet metal and left me out in a thunderstorm under a tall tree. However, instead of getting sent to the giant Tynasdijuknort Tree in the sky, I was saved, but got amnesia....

I'm going to turn over a new leaf! No more of this DigiWundindlinyg stuff for me! I've had an awakening or something or other! I gotta celebrate!

To commemorate:

Cricziric2, Reborn 2WUB
Creature - Wundindlinyg
WUB, Pay 1 life, Sacrifice Cricziric2, Reborn: Choose one - Remove target nonWundindlinyg creature from the game; or remove target Wundindlinyg from the game, and return it to play under your control at the end of the turn.
Flying
3/4

It represents the spirit of the holiday season.

Happy Feast of the Quernitititititititititititititito!

[Edited by Thallid Ice Cream Man on 12-22-00 at 10:37 PM]

F

fuzzy510

I thought all Digi-Wundindlinyg had no vowels, but Cricziric has vowels, making him a Wundindlinyg!

M

MrXarvox

Fuzzy, read my above post.

Cricziric was made by DigiWundindlinyg so that the DigiWundindlinygs couldn't be identified simply by their names containing no vowels. Cricziric is the exception that they made to throw off the rule!