At the stoke of noon...

R

Rando

...every one on the streets of Kansas City stopped.

The church bells rang in somber, low tones, and a lone man in black marched to the street corner with a trumpet and played Taps.

We all stood and faced the flags at half mast, most of us crying, and for a brief time there was absolute peace in the air.

I've never seen anything like it, and I hope I never have reason to do so again.

N

NeuroDeus

At noon, all of us at work stopped and prayed, the shops outside pulled down the shutters while others shops's staff stopped serving people and went and stopped in silence at the counter... All phones were removed off the hook..., the people in the street stopped, looked down and prayed as well... even the street "workers" musicians, painters etc stopped... from 12.00 to 12.03 Malta become the place of silence...

CPA Brothers and Sisters... long live peace... Ado to our brothers & sisters in the Terrorist Attack on America.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
All classes at my school were cancelled between 12-1 so that everyone could attend a tribute ceremony.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Apollo

I never heard anything about this. My stupid school worked straight through noon, straight through to the end of the day, when we had a moment of silence. What's this noon stuff?

D

Duel

Our school had a beach trip today. At 12, noon, I was sitting gazing out into infinity reflected on the ocean. But I wasn't alone. Remember that. There is joy in everything. Everything, if one can only find it. Find what's worthwhile in life, and hold on to it. It's all you have.....

M

MrXarvox

I was asleep. Oblivious to the horrors that plague us in our waking hours. Oblivion; there where no one dies and no one lives.