Article ideas

B

Baron Sengir

I want to write the inaugural article but I need to know exactly what we are going to feature on our website. I know we are going to emphasize casual play and fun over cutthroat tournament competition but what features will we have? So far we have some kick-ass articles and this amazing bulletin board but what else should I emphasize? Give me some ideas, please.

I remain
The Baron
Full of sunshine and happiness ... well, not really.

Ferret

Staff member
How about Randy Buehler? I like the idea of mentionning how a Pro player is having a sever impact on the game we love while we, the silent majority, are not even approached...just a thought.

-ferret

"...I like to rant - it's fun!"

T

theorgg

good idea. present us as the leazaun(sp?) between the casual and the company. we vote for what we want, buhler does what he wants.

Great Idea.

-theorgg
I'm bigger than I think, I think.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I think the spelling you were looking for is "liaison", Orgg. I looked it up.

I think it describes what's going on here, too, and that this provides a voice for us non-Pro Tour players. Emphasizing that is a good idea, I think.

TomB
CPA Member

"I do not teach. I simply reveal."
-Daudi, Femeref tutor

D

Dune Echo

Well, for those of us who actually liked Unglued... We could feature decks for the cards... Personally, I really like A. Alongi's attempts to break bad cards like Jangling Automaton. Personally, I always like the little Jangler, but it only belonged in blue decks as a way to take out your opponent once you established board control. Maybe we could have contests to break bad cards? You know, casual stuff. I also think that we should focus more on multiplayer cards and decks just because they represent casual play more than anything else.

------------------
Dune Echo

Wondering when Ferret's gonna catch up on the articles he keeps promising...

Ferret

Staff member
DAMMIT! Sorry, I've been so busy...I'm going to send Ed a revised welcom letter - I am so sorry that I've been lax in my duties... In a couple of weeks I should be back on track...

-ferret

"...too many things to do!"

Ferret

Staff member
Okay, the initial article has been edited and sent off - Feel free to edit it to fit the site, Mike. It should be in your box right now...

-ferret

"...release the hounds!"