Argoth's Revenge, or Santa's Elite

D

Dune Echo

Ihsan's Shade, that has to be one of the greatest comebacks. I have to remember that one. Baron! Have you been teaching him some of these? I can see my bro and I here. (Makes a tear come to my eye... ~sniff~)

------------------
Dune Echo

...letting the whole world know everything.

B

Baron Sengir

Unfortunately, I can't take credit for the witty little bastard's words. His is an all natural insanity.

Oh yeah, Ihsan, The guy did mail your cards so we're just waiting to see if he's a liar.

I remain
The Baron
Strip Magic by myself? Well, sometimes those winter nights get lonely ...

I

Ishans Shade

Dune, don't take this personally, but if I were you I would have myself committed. There is no pride in being like the Baron and myself. Ain't that right source of all my pain?

Lets hope Jar Jar man isn't a liar.

Squirelfish
See what I mean Dune.

[Edited by Ishans Shade (10-27-1999 at 11:12 AM).]

I

Ishans Shade

While Reading Through a back issue of InQuest gamer I was inspired to make a deck based on Elves, and Elvish Fury. This is a quick deck. The long the game goes on the more likely you are going to die. Whith this deck Mana is no problem. On turn two I usual have FOUR creatures in play. Watch out Urza, Argoth is back and boy is it ready to kick @$$!

LANDS:
20xForest
CREATURES:
4xLlanowar Elves
2xPriest of Titania
2xNorwood Ranger
1xElvish Herder
1xSkyshroud Archer
1xSkyshroud Toopers
1xLlanowar Druid
1xWood Elves
4xNorwood Archers
1xLlanowar Behemoth
3xScryb Sprites
SPELLS:
2xElvish Fury
4xGiant Growth
1xGaea's Bounty
2xArmor of Thorns
2xBriar Shield
4xNature's Lore
4xRegeneration

Someone please tell me if it is just the computer I'm using or if someone swithched the colors, because if they did I think it looks rather dumb

[Edited by Ishans Shade (12-01-1999 at 10:49 AM).]