Archenemy: Spidey, Mooseman, and Rokapoke vs. Assemble the Doomsday Machine

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We're waiting on rokapoke. I hope he's okay, it doesn't seem like he's been on for the last month.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ah, I see that you're right. His profile showed his last activity as being earlier this week, but the last time he actually posted anything was over a month ago. He might just be swamped with work or something. I know that's happened to me...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Scanning. Scanning. It would seem that organic user Rokapoke still has not posted, but has occasionally logged in. Rokapoke, are you lurking? Account for yourself, you furtive carbon-based lifeform.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Are we permanently closing this one? I know there have been some games abandoned here in the past, but it has been over a year, so we're officially in "Spiderman tribal multiplayer" territory. I still have the cards for this buried under some paperwork at the back of my desk, so I could resume the game after the hiatus, but I'm guessing it's been too long for you guys...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I think we should count rokapoke out at this point. I'm willing to continue/start over with Mooseman though.

R

rokapoke

I'm not sure how I would pick it back up at this point. Sorry for the lengthy hiatus!