T

Turtlewax Joe

This may sound dumb but how can I sing up for apprentice? :confused:

T

Turtlewax Joe

what do I need to do to connect to other people with?!:confused:

D

Darsh

Just find an opponent, then start apprentice and select "new game" and then under game type select connect via the internet. Another screen will come up, it will ask you are you calling an opponent or waiting for a call it also shows your current IP, if you are waiting for an opponent tell them your IP number and they will call you (select "waiting for a call" and hit ok), if you are calling an opponent get their IP number and type it in the blank space then hit ok (one of you must be waiting for a call and the other must call otherwise it will not work)
It's a lot easier than it sounds.

G

Gizmo

Anybody care to mention using the MIrc chatrooms to find players?
#apprentice etc...

N

nodnarb24

Mirc is basically a chat program.

You can see more about it at:
http://www.mirc.com

It works well with aprentice because you can chat with other people and get there IP's and play a game.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't forget, the CPA has its own chatroom which you can get to by the link on the main page. Or you can just join #type-random from wherever you're from (at least using the Pirchat software, not sure if MIrc gets there).

D

Duel

Yeah, but nobody is usually in the chatroom. Whenever I pop in, I'm all alone...

M

Multani

Can Apprentice be configured for Multiplayer or is it only duels?

R

Riva Iron-Grip

only duels. i think that you have to use, magic suitecase or something else to play up to 8 players. it's pretty fun actually