Apprentice Shards of Alara Patch

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oh good, I've been having to use the web to look up any Shards cards because my Apprentice was only upgraded to Conflux. I'll have to download a patch after I get home from work tonight.

Quick question for Spidey or anyone else who's downloaded this one. I notice that this is from a site I've never seen before. Is the patch still one of the ones done by FirstType? I ask because FirstType has been reliable so far and I've never heard of this "Williamwhatsit."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently FirstType is no longer doing that patches, but he's "blessed" this one (meaning he said it's okay for this guy to take over). This link is actually from the mtgsalvation thread, but I figured it was better to link directly to this rather than post the link to the thread and then causing you to click another link to this.

I just d/l'd it and it appears okay, but as people are noting on the thread, there's some errors and he's been updating it as they come up. So this may not be the final version, but it should be good enough for now.