Apocalypse - The Book?

I

Istanbul

Has anyone read it? How does it measure up to the others in the series?

BTW, do *not* reveal any information. I haven't read it yet!

T

terzarima

I own every book (except for the short stories, excluding Rath and storm) and apocalypse was a little worse than the otherse in the series. Personally, invasion was the best, and apocalypse the weakest. However it did finish the long story arc, so I finished in 3 hours :)

C

Cateran Emperor

Same as with ademis, I read it straight through because I was so desperate to know what happens to everyone. It was good reading, but I wasn't really paying attention to style or anything, only the plot itself (which took many cool twists that I for one would not have guessed)

One question: If dwarves have been alive all this time and everyone knows them and apparently there are people (Eladamri) who know their language, where the heck have all the dwarf cards been????

T

terzarima

I don't they speak dwarven... I think that they responded in common... There was a couple dwarves in fallen empires and som base sets if I recall

F

FoundationOfRancor

I got and finished the book last night.

It sucked.

I didnt think the plot was espically good (The whole Arena thing was just stupid, and the ending seemed like a last-second thing)

I also didnt think the writing was espically good. Dont get me wrong, it wasnt bad. I just thought it was overly overdramatic and repetitve.