Apocalypse - The Book?

Discussion in 'Storyline' started by Istanbul, Jun 16, 2001.

1. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

Has anyone read it? How does it measure up to the others in the series?

BTW, do *not* reveal any information. I haven't read it yet!
  2. terzarima New Member

I own every book (except for the short stories, excluding Rath and storm) and apocalypse was a little worse than the otherse in the series. Personally, invasion was the best, and apocalypse the weakest. However it did finish the long story arc, so I finished in 3 hours :)
  3. Cateran Emperor Passed On

Same as with ademis, I read it straight through because I was so desperate to know what happens to everyone. It was good reading, but I wasn't really paying attention to style or anything, only the plot itself (which took many cool twists that I for one would not have guessed)

One question: If dwarves have been alive all this time and everyone knows them and apparently there are people (Eladamri) who know their language, where the heck have all the dwarf cards been????
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Maybe there weren't enough "dwarf lovers" in the designers... :p
  5. terzarima New Member

I don't they speak dwarven... I think that they responded in common... There was a couple dwarves in fallen empires and som base sets if I recall
  6. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

I got and finished the book last night.

It sucked.

I didnt think the plot was espically good (The whole Arena thing was just stupid, and the ending seemed like a last-second thing)

I also didnt think the writing was espically good. Dont get me wrong, it wasnt bad. I just thought it was overly overdramatic and repetitve.