Apocalypse Possibilities...

• Thread starter Cateran Emperor
  • Start date
C

Cateran Emperor

*As always, I make no claim that any of this is true. All of these cards are rumors, so treat these as such.*

It's one month after the new set is released, so it's time for some completely groundless rumors :D Current findings after combing only one site of many:

Gerrard, Legacy Benefactor
2RW
Creature - Legend; 3/4
First Strike
Attacking does not cause creatures you control to tap.
3W: Creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn.

Wing Sprout
RUG
Enchantment
Kavu you control get +1/+1 and have flying.

Evincar's Wrath
3BB
Sorcery
As an additional cost to play Evincar's Wrath, sacrifice a creature.
Destroy all nonblack creatures. They can't be regenerated. Lose 1 life for each creature destroyed in this way.

Deranged Scout
WB
Creature - Soldier; 1/1
Attacking doesn't cause Deranged Scout to tap.
Tap: Destroy all creatures blocking or blocked by Deranged Scout. They can't be regenerated.

Caldera Serpent
2UR
Creature - Serpent; 4/4
Islandwalk
Mountainwalk

Gaea's Presence
G
Enchantment
Creatures cannot be the target of black spells.
GG: Regenerate target creature.

Rotting Treefolk
2BG
Creature - Zombie Treefolk; 4/3
1: Target creature gains protection from red until end of turn.

Rith's Purge
1RW
Sorcery
Kicker R and/or W
Destroy all artifacts and enchantments.
If you paid the R kicker cost, for each artifact destroyed in this way, Rith's Fury deals two damage to that artifact's controller.
If you paid the W kicker cost, for each enchantment destroyed in this way, you gain two life.

Dralnu's Influence
2BG
Enchantment
When Dralnu's Influence comes into play, sacrifice a green creature. If you don't, sacrifice Dralnu's Influence.
Whenever a creature you control is put into a graveyard from play, discard a card at random from your hand, then return that creature card from your graveyard to your hand.

Mogg Librarian
R
Creature - Goblin; 0/1
Whenever a spell or ability would cause a player to draw a card, Mogg Librarian deals three damage to that spell or ability's controller for each card drawn in that way.

Some of this stuff is ultra-cool, I mean, a black Wrath like effect? Sign me up... ;)