Apoc Pre-release

R

RabidKimba

Who is going to the Apocolypse Pre-release, and where? I'm going to the Atlanta one, is anyone else?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'll be there, if only to register and get the cards. That's probably all I'll be able to do. Maybe play a couple rounds. I need to leave early, because I head to Hawaii the next day.

Oh yeah, I'll be in the Atlanta one, too.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Sammy Dead-O

I'll be there, in the A-T-L, but I'm also leaving early cuz I'm gonna pester Ransac into taking me with him to Hawaii the next day.

Right?

L

Landkiller

I'll be playing at St.Charles Fantasy Shop, near the St. Louis, Missouri area.

Killer Joe

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I'll be there along with many Magic celeberties such as:
John "Friggin" Rizzo
Aaron Forsythe
Nate Heiss
Eric Taylor
Mike Turian
and my friend Doug <insert slap happy clarinet solo here>.

But, HEY, I'm not a name dropper :).

M

Mundungu

Once again, stupid life schedules impair me of going to this pre-release.

There is ALWAYS something coming up the pre-release WE and I have NEVER yet been able to attend one.

Pathetic.

And I'm sure I wont be able to attend the September one either (i'll be moving back to Europe then) so I am really p****d off.

A

arhar

Originally posted by Yellowjacket
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I'll be there along with many Magic celeberties such as:
John "Friggin" Rizzo
Aaron Forsythe
Nate Heiss
Eric Taylor
Mike Turian
and my friend Doug <insert slap happy clarinet solo here>.

But, HEY, I'm not a name dropper :).

Hehe you wanna play a name game? ;)

Most likely will be present at NY prerelease:

Zvi
Chris Pikula (at Planeshift PR he was signing Meddling Mages left and right)
Alex Shvartsman
Mike Pustilnik
... and many more Magic "celebrities" hehehe "NY r00lz" (j/k)

M

Mr_Pestilence

I'll be at the Atlanta pre-release, watching TheOrgg terrorize and dominate the competition. Me? I'll do my usual 1-2-drop routine, and maybe catch a draft.

For some reason, I've gotten great trades at the most recent pre-releases, so I'll be be sure to take lotsa trade stuff.

D

Daggertooth

Good'ol UTAH!!!!! :D

For me it's quite a drive. An houre on saterday. Then 2 hours on Sunday. It's all worth it though.

Daggertooth

H

Hetemti

I'll be up at three AM to get to Kissimee by the 8am signup. Nothin but toll roads for half the way. >:p

A

Apollo

Oh, yeah? Well, guess who'll be at the Cleveland prerelease?

ME!!!

Beat that!

C

Cateran Emperor

I'll be at the one in illustrious Edison, NJ. Any one else I can look for?

On a side note, what happened to the CPA buttons? I want to buy one to bring with me, it lets other members locate me.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I just stopped in my nearby WOTC store, looking longingly at the new Warhammer Fantasy Dwarf book, and saw an Apocalypse event in Maryland, at the Holiday Inn at BWI on May 26th. I'm not going and I don't know if it's actually the Pre-release (can't remember if the flyer stated it), but just in case those other Marylanders wanted to know...

S

SenenCito

only one i can go is the Puerto Rico one, unless i want to step on a plane and go to some place i have no idea to get there
the good, not that many GOOD players around here, so hopefully ill be in the top eight heheh