• Unfortunately, a dormant admin account was compromised and some content from the CPA forums was deleted, including several active users' accounts. While most historical content has remained, this is a new version of the forum and only the most recent users' accounts were brought over.

If you try to login and it says your account cannot be found, please register a new account. Once registered, we can reassign your old posts to your new account.

Anyone up for Commander?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It looks like all of the games I'm in here are on hiatus until Spiderman gets back. Mooseman and I were talking about potentially playing just regular old Commander, something I don't think we've actually done on the Games Run board in quite a while. Just wanted to see if we can get enough people make a real multiplayer game out of it. I know I've seen Ferret, Turgy, Melkor, and TomB around. Shoe, Killer Joe, and Shabbaman were around relatively recently but I think they only pop by on occasion? Ransac? SEALTEAMBILL? Whoever's interested, really...

I can try to build a deck to fit whatever power level is appropriate. I built like 40 Commander decks last year and several more this year (would be over 20 by now, but my local Commander League is shut down due to COVID-19).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I had been hoping for a fourth player, then I forgot about this. Well, I remembered! I'll build a deck today...