Anyone interested in an Apprentice tourney?

L

Landkiller

I'm thinking we could collaborate on a tourney, and vote on the format to be used. I like a BYOB format, personally. Anyone interested in helping or playing would be great.

D

Daggertooth

If I could get aprintice to work I'd like to do it.

Where can I dl it?

Also, What is BYOB. I think I know. If I'm right, What basic set do we use?

Daggertooth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
www.dragonstudios.com

Patch through Planeshift is also a separate d/l there.

7th patch d/l is mentioned somewhere in one of the 7th threads in General.

BYOB is Bring Your Own Block, presumably to be determined among the participants (if I'm reading this correctly).

G

Griffith_se

Once upon a time the CPA had A tourney called "Random block constructed" I don't thing it turned out to well, to bad.
I would be interested in playing something like that, If someone organizes it and it doesn't conflict with My Schedule.

R

rkoelsch

or I would play. Ever since I set my machine to dual boot Linux and 95 apprentice is working correctly. Haven't really invested too much time in fixing it though. I have been way too busy.

G

Gerode

I've never used Appr before, but I'd be very interested to join such a tournament.

F

FoundationOfRancor

I would defintly join, I might be able to figure out how to install the Aprentice Windows 2000 program by then...

:(

L

Landkiller

Bring your own block is a deck made entirely of cards from any three expansions.

One big one, and two small ones.

Mirage, Ice Age, Tempest, Urza's Saga, Legends, Mercadian Masques, 7th edition, or Invasion are the big sets.

The small ones are anything else.

Or, if everyone wants to play extended or type two or even type one, that's cool too.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

I personally am not interested, I just thought that BYOB stood for Bring Your Own Booze. I guess that that wouldn't be for a magic tourney. :D

E

ErinPuff

Originally posted by Landkiller

Mirage, Ice Age, Tempest, Urza's Saga, Legends, Mercadian Masques, 7th edition, or Invasion are the big sets.

The small ones are anything else.

Does that make 6th and all the other basic sets "small" sets? ;) Okay, let's do Revised, 4th, and 7th.. ;)