Anyone have AOL instant messanger?

F

fuzzy510

I have two:

fuzzy510 and fuzzyjw510. I'll be on fuzzyjw510 more.

P

Pezmeister

particlewalris8 (the one i more commonly use) or DJpezmeister (what i'm using at the moment)

J

Jake74

My name is either Jake74CPA or Shadowflash... but I'm rarely on AOL IM, I'm usually on YahooIM (Jake_74)

I

Istanbul

AIM pisses me off.

"What's this? You're running a program? Well, you have a message. I'll just REMOVE you from that program so you can see it!"

I can't tell you how many Diablo deaths are the fault of AIM.

G

Goku

AIM isn't my favorite, but I'm on it quite a lot, anyway.

My name there is:

Goku Green

D

Dementia

I'm Chairslinger.

Isn't dat some bullcrap! About 5 or 6 different boards I go to and I get to be Dementia on all of them. I go to AIM and some butthole already has that name.....

ARH!!!

Gimme a shout so I can complain some more about it to ya over AIM;)

And Ransac. Are you SURE there is a 1 at the end of your name? Cause I haven't seen you on ONCE!!! And I am on most of the day.

F

fuzzy510

Why aren't we posting these in our profiles? Isn't that what that blank is for? :confused:

J

Jake74

but do you want to dig through over 1000 profiles to find the ones that have screen names? I think this works, this way we know who actually uses these and who just has a name, but never uses it...
Although, you could just check the profile of anyone you'd want to talk to... :p
And One More Thing-- everyone here should get IRC and Apprentice... We can have CPA tourneys...