Anyone for a game of Magic?

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Spiderman, Nov 17, 2005.

1. train The Wildcard!!!...

tap two mountains and play headlong rush, giving all attackers first strike... pass...
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

<sigh> Got nothing.
  3. train The Wildcard!!!...

stack the first strike... ping it with the fog bank... pass...
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Tap the Mentor to return it and my Drake back to my hand.
  5. train The Wildcard!!!...

resolve...

I'm done...
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep, Draw, attack with the Beebles, play the Drake (taking 1), Done.

Spidey
    Life: 4
    Cards in Hand: 3
    Cards in Play:

(T, T, U) Mtx3
    (T, T, U, U, U) Islandx5

(T) Bubbling Beebles (3/3, ~ is unblockable as long as opponent controls an enchantment)
    (U) Pendrell Drake (2/3, flying)

Aether Sting - Whenever an opponent plays a creature spell, aether sting deals one damage to that player.

Graveyard: Goblin Patrol, Blasted Landscape, Shivan Raptor, Pendrell Flux, Thran War Machine, Rescind, Scent of Cinder, Kingfisher, Dromosaur
    RFG:

train
    Life: 11
    Cards in Hand: 2
    Cards in Play:

(T) Mountain
    (T) Mountain
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Island
    (U) Island
    (U) Plains
    (U) Plains

(T) Fog Bank (0/2, flying, prevent all combat damage, T: Deal 1 to C/P) Enchanted with Hermetic Study

(T) Pendrell Drake (2/3, Flying)

Aether Sting - Whenever an opponent plays a creature spell, aether sting deals one damage to that player.

Graveyard: Scent of cinder, Academy Rector, Rescind, Defender of Law Wildfire, Thran War Machine, Windfall, Viashino Weaponsmith, Headlong Rush
    RFG:
  7. train The Wildcard!!!...

Untap, upkeep, Draw, attack with the Drake... pass...

Spidey
    Cards in Play:

(T, T, U) Mtx3
    (T, T, U, U, U) Islandx5

(T) Bubbling Beebles (3/3, ~ is unblockable as long as opponent controls an enchantment)
    (U) Pendrell Drake (2/3, flying)

Graveyard: Goblin Patrol, Blasted Landscape, Shivan Raptor, Pendrell Flux, Thran War Machine, Rescind, Scent of Cinder, Kingfisher, Dromosaur
    RFG:

train
    Life: 11
    Cards in Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Island
    (U) Island
    (U) Plains
    (U) Plains

(U) Fog Bank (0/2, flying, prevent all combat damage, T: Deal 1 to C/P) Enchanted with Hermetic Study

Graveyard: Scent of cinder, Academy Rector, Rescind, Defender of Law Wildfire, Thran War Machine, Windfall, Viashino Weaponsmith, Headlong Rush
    RFG:
  8. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

block with my Drake... the end is near...
  9. train The Wildcard!!!...

ping your drake...

play island, done...
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep, Draw, attack with the Beebles, Done.

Spidey
    Cards in Hand: 4
    Cards in Play:

(U, U, U) Mtx3
    (U, U, U, U, U) Islandx5

Graveyard: Goblin Patrol, Blasted Landscape, Shivan Raptor, Pendrell Flux, Thran War Machine, Rescind, Scent of Cinder, Kingfisher, Dromosaur, Pendrell Drake
    RFG:

train
    Life: 8
    Cards in Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Mountain
    (U) Island
    (U) Island
    (U) Island
    (U) Plains
    (U) Plains

(T) Fog Bank (0/2, flying, prevent all combat damage, T: Deal 1 to C/P) Enchanted with Hermetic Study

RFG:
  11. train The Wildcard!!!...

during your end of turn, congregate...
  12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

You've got to be kidding.... I'll Rewind it.
  13. train The Wildcard!!!...

not kidding... but I kind of figured you had the rewind...

Untap, upkeep, draw, play Kingfisher (take 1), attack with the drake, done...

Spidey
    Cards in Play:

(U, U, U) Mtx3
    (U, U, U, U, U) Islandx5

Graveyard: Goblin Patrol, Blasted Landscape, Shivan Raptor, Pendrell Flux, Thran War Machine, Rescind, Scent of Cinder, Kingfisher, Dromosaur, Pendrell Drake, Rewind
    RFG:

train
    Life: 7
    Cards in Play:

(U) Mountain
    (U) Mountain
    (T) Mountain
    (T) Island
    (T) Island
    (U) Island
    (T) Plains
    (U) Plains

(U) Fog Bank (0/2, flying, prevent all combat damage, T: Deal 1 to C/P) Enchanted with Hermetic Study

(U) Kingfisher (2/2 Flying, when to gy, draw 1)

Graveyard: Scent of cinder, Academy Rector, Rescind, Defender of Law Wildfire, Thran War Machine, Windfall, Viashino Weaponsmith, Headlong Rush, Congregate

RFG:
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

That's pretty much it, you can ping me on my turn and your next turn without even having to attack. Good game. Thanks for doing the Duplicated Urza Sealed :)
  15. train The Wildcard!!!...

Enjoyed it...

whenever you'd like to do it or another block, just let me know...

:cool: