Any Insturmentals in the house?

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

Do any of you play any insturments?

I know Ally does, YellowJacket can probablly play them all...but what about the average CPA citizen?

I use to play Chello and Bass, now I kinda play Bass Guitar(Badly.)

...you?

S

Sammy Dead-O

...I probably play the drums better than I play anything else. I play in a ska/reggae band. I'm also decent at the guitar and bass, and I understand the workings of the piano and accordion pretty well, even if I can't quite get my fingers to cooperate all the time. I teach music to kids at an afterschool program, so this all comes in handy now and then.

U

Ura

I was a percushionist way back in high school and now I play accoustic guitar when I've got the time.
Do .mod's count as music too, I used to make them when I was bored.

D

dw51688

Piano and Clareeeeeeeeeeeeenet.

Has anyone ever heard of an american in paris by George Gershwin? Its the best.

E

ErinPuff

I play piano, accordion, and flute, but I suck at piano and accordion (I just started). I've been playing flute for four or five years, and I'm pretty good.

M

mogg bomber

I played violin in high school. I haven't played it since then though.

S

SwingMage

Play saxomaphone in H.S. band

im allright, but could be better if I put my time into it. :)
Thinking about quitting as it doesn't really interest me anymore (playing music that is)

M

Multani

I play only violin. Been playing for more than 4 years...going into my 5th year...

Mogg Bomber: Were you good at violin in H.S.?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This question has been asked before... maybe by ErinPuff(?). I don't know if it got moved to Classic though, so it's either there or still here.

S

Sammy Dead-O

Start a ska or swing band and play some music you love. I wish I could play a horn...

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by FoundationOfRancor
YellowJacket can probablly play them all...
lol...*remembers her trombone lessons*...Yup, he sure knows how to play them ALL...hahaha!!...

I've been playing trombone for 10 years now...I use to play cello for 1.5 years, and I know a little bit of piano...And I also sing...

E

Elrond

I've been playing the clarinet since I was in the 5th grade, I'm a senior now, but I don't think I'll continue playing in college.

M

mogg bomber

Multani: There were other people in the school orchestra that were better than me, but I wasn't really bad either. Sort of in the middle. We didn't really play extremelly difficult songs anyway, since the group all had different skill levels. Some of it was really enjoyable though, such as playing in the pit orchestra for the school musical.

S

SwingMage

Never really thought about it too much,
but I don't think I am that good ;)

anyway, I was planning to drop sax and work more on my painting and drawing stuff (something that I think I am a lot better at anyway, and I am willing to go forward with)

C

Cerulean

Yeah, I play guitar, drums, piano, bass; and I sing.

Probably sounds like I am one of those bizarre one man band acts or something.

Weeell... No. 'I don't play them drugs unless I am on all simultaneously' is the bit I left out. :)

Truth to tell, I think I picked the wrong instruments. Them stringy things are way cooler. ;)

I hope there aren't any female cellists here. Because, because... well, just because. Yeah.

X

xreemer

I've been playing trumpet for the last seven years or more. I'd say I'm pretty good, but now that I'm in college, I just get blown away by all of the vets. I can do a little with the piano, and I can sing, sorta.

I bet you can't guess where I got my name from. :D

V

Volradon

i just started learning guitar :) wish i didnt suck, although i can play some coool russian music (for those of u who dont remember me i am russian)

T

terzarima

Can I brag for a while? Like I always do, of course I can... many of my friends despise my uncanny talent to pick up any instrument, and play it as well as them (but learning the fingerings is so different...)

The instruments I really play are, well, xylophone, piano, bass drum (who can't play that?), Baritone (formerly Tenor) saxaphone, Claranet, Oboe...

But enough bragging, don't you love me, I mean, I am perfect in everyway possible... Hey! stop prodding me with that stick, I know that doesn't look real, but it is... Hey!! Stop that...