ANY COMMENTS FOR PEOPLE ON FIRE!!??

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
M

Multani

Tag Guard

As I understand it Rancor, you invited the people on fire to the CPA.
Speaking of fire this place is really starting to heat up.
Ed, I think it's time we install an air-conditioner in the message boards.

"To make peace with the forest, make peace with me."
-Multani to Urza

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Air conditioning is my next hack! :)

But anyway, as long as it's in the Battle Arena, I don't really care if it 'heats up'... within reason of course.

And I'm planning on adopting a "if its a flame, and its not posted DIRECTLY in the Battle Arena, its gone." No exceptions. I know its kinda tight, but the reason for this forum is so it isn't in the other forums.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Thats a good idea ed/mike. WEll, yes, techincally I did invite them but there bothering me!

M

Multani

Tag Guard
Ed, could you enforce your new rule AFTER the tag game.
Thanks

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Tags aren't flames. I was talking about the "What do you think about FoR?" topic, which was originally posted in General CPA Stuff, and I moved it here. From now on, that kind of crap is gone (from anywhere but here)

F

FoundationOfRancor

Thats a good ethic ed. I approve. (not that u need my approval)

F

FoundationOfRancor

Just so everybody knows: I AM JOKING ABOUT THIS POSTING! I wouldnt invite anyone here unless there were good people. I am just joking with them and in response to the 'Comments on FoR"

L

linsivvi

Hey, my brother happens to be one of those people on fire. Not that I am really defending him, umm, I just wanted something to argue about

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Off Topic here
Just because Jackal's gone doesn't mean the
tag game end... right?
Best if Spiderman or Dune Echo respond.

"To make peace with the forest, make peace with me."
-Multani to Urza

G

garfobosonfire

I posted that comments on FoR to get to know what u guys thought of him. It had no maliscous intent. I am sorry I ever posted it. I personally would have wanted people to just say what they thought if he was a good guy or something. Those additional rants wqere uncalled for, and I thought they would add a joking sense to the thread. I had no idea it would get out of hand. And now I am apologizing for all that has gone on with that post. I have learned my less0on, but I wish people wouldnt have taken me so literally, it was a joke. Although I realize not a very good one. I might have to distance myself from the CPA because of it. Oh well.- Sorry

F

FoundationOfRancor

It is forgiven my brother. Hopefully, we have moved past the dark ages of off topic postings...

Or have we...