Another trivia contest

I

Istanbul

That's right, it's my turn. I've got enough spare information floating around inside my cranium to run a trivia contest. When the contest ends and has a winner, I'll list my common and uncommon foils, and the winner can choose one.

Here's how it'll go. I'll post a question every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, at about 1:00 pm CST (give or take an hour) and the players can PM me their answers. All questions will be related to Magic: The Gathering.

THERE ARE NO AWARDS FOR GETTING YOUR RESPONSE IN FIRST.

Anyone who answers correctly will get a point. The first person to hit 10 points will win. In the event that there's a tie, I'll start up a new thread for the people who are in contention for the winning spot.

But first, let's see a show of hands. Who's interested in joining up?

D

Duel

Sure. Better rules, as if I answer right, I get the point. No good coming home from school and finding out that 7 people have already answered, just because they're on the east coast.

A

Apollo

Sure, I'll play. I know nothing, but maybe I'll get a point or two before it's over.

E

ErinPuff

I'll play. I hope I can find a spare moment on each of those days in which to ponder the question..

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I'll play, if and only if you include some factual knowledge about something Japanese (Pokemon doesn't count)

I

Istanbul

So far, I have:
Duel
Apollo
ErinPuff
nodnarb

Sorry, ThallidGuy. All questions will be M:TG related. If you have Japanese cards, that's great, but I'm not gonna change the rules to get an extra player.

Keep bringing 'em in. The deadline for joining is Wednesday afternoon.
I'll post a question on Monday afternoon, but anyone who wants to join after I post it can still PM me and get into the game.

Z

Zadok001

Count me aboard, trivia is good... :) And I know you happen to be full of it, so this could be quite challenging!

D

dw51688

Count me in. Although Istanbul is too smart for his own good and his questions could stump the world's greatest logisists. Is that a word. Whatever I don't know because I'm not as smart as him. I mean that as a compliment. :D

I

Istanbul

Kewl. :)

So far, we have:

Duel
Apollo
ErinPuff
Nodnarb
Duke
Hetemti
Gerode
dw51688
Jaws10387

Nine is enough to start. But I'd sure like a few more names. C'mon, it'll be fun! And you have the chance at getting something for nothing.