10 Forest

SB:

3 Naturalize (amazing, simply amazing)
2 Elephant Guide
1 Deep Analysis
?
?
?

The deck is pretty solid, Although sideboard help is needed??

Crtique and how to make and good sb are needed and welcome!!

13NoVa

you need critique!? black will tear that apart limb from limb, so id suggest sb 3 NAntuko Blightcutter. as for Call of the Herd, get rid of it mainboard, and run AT LEAST 2 Mystic snake. Id suggest Downing 1 Squirrel nest and 1 opposition for the 4 Mystic snakes (considering Calls will be SB). also, if you drop an arcanis the omnipotent, ANYONE (but me) will fall to you. get rid of the Deep Analisis All-together, and play Roar of the Wurm, and maybe since you want to dump cards, an ensnaring bridge in Sidebaord (naturalize it when you dont need it)

NoVa

T

train

Creatures

4 Broodhatch Nantuko(same cost as mongrel - but it makes a lot of cousins!!!... perfect for opposition...)
2 Llanowar Elves
2 Werebear
4 Krosan Tusker(These will allow you to find each of the 4 creatures below a little faster...)
1 Wonder
1 Kahmal, Fist of Krosa
1 Cephalid Inkshrouder
1 Arcanis the Omnipotent

Spells

2 Naturalize
4 Counterspell
4 Circ. Logic
3 Opposition
2 Squirrel Nest(Not so many are needed because of the broodhatch, so I added another Tusker...)
3 Static Orb
4 Mystic Snake
2 Roar of the Wurm

Land

10 Island
10 Forest

SB:

2 Nantuko Blightcutter
1 Naturalize (amazing, simply amazing)
2 Words of Wilding
2 Ensnaring Bridge
2 Call of the Herd
2 Krosan Reclamation
2 Dwell from the Past
2 Chain of Acid

;)

Overall the deck should speed up... the werebears were added for mana-bulk... The Tuskers to get land and draw advantage... the Broodhatch for the insect (bunny-rabbit-like-reproduction) of creatures for opposition. If you block a grinning demon - it would've taken 6 turns from the nest to make that many squirrels!!!

The addition of the snakes makes for 4 more counters/creatures...
The reason the Naturalizes were added is for additional counter preservation... if you're not sure what someone's running, let their enchantment hit play and remove it later...

The sideboard has graveyard, permanent, creature and draw control/manipulation...

Knowing the seriousness validity of your deck, I'd recommend Coat of Arms, but that's not how Opposition works so don't even worry about it...

Good Luck!!!...

Got Coat?!!... No!...:(

T

Tabasco

Ya sorry guys I forgot to mention that this is a T2 deck that's why there are no snakes hehe

maybe keep that in mind??

also arcanis is too expensive and the looters and the mongrels are to discard the wonder, and the circ logics.

as for the bridges ya i do need more control than just the orbs

the tusker and the broodhatch are not as vital as the looter and the mongrel

btw: the nests are incredible and are very much needed because i was face to face with a tinker deck and all that was stopping me was a port so he cast a colossus and then it was curtains, that one turn let me generate a token to clear out my mana and that won the game (even with a morphling in play!!).

He soly why dont you post that GREAT DECK YOU HAVE THAT IF YA DONT GET A SQUEE OR TWO, YOU'RE SCREWED??

so how about

creatures

4 mongrel
4 elves
3 looter
2 wonder
1 kahmal
1 inkshrouder

spells

3 opp.
3 orb
3 deep analysis
4 nest
2 naturalize
4 counterspell
4 circ logic
2 syncopate

lands

10 forest
10 isle

sb

2 call
2 blight cutter
2 words
1 naturalize
1 analysis
2 bridge
1 arcanis
3 reclaimation
2 dwell

I still think that the cards you dumped are vital

speed isn't so much a problem, because the orb and bridge slow the opponent that he will be screwed enough to allow me to draw for the kill.

as for the tinker i'll laugh when he drops that collossus with my bridge in play LOL

thanks for the help!!

T

train

No prob... I'm going to try an isect/squirrel build and see how it runs... T2 of course...;)