4 mystic snake

4 adarkar wastes
4 brushland
4 yavimaya coast
2 city of brass
1 forest
3 island
2 plains

i've seen many other players with similar decks as of late, and they look quite interesting. This i suppose would be my version. Although i havnt played Magic for a long time, and overall my magic skills and knowledge have weakend. heh, and this is a first in a long time that i've visited this site. As always i welcome coments and suggestions to improve this deck.

R

rkoelsch

You have 14 painlands and only 2 absorb You will probably kill yourself before you kill them.

R

r00tg04t

Well for starters, you should run 4 Absorb, and 4 Teferis Moat is to many, try 2 main deck, 2 sideboard, and replace those extra two spots with maybe a story circle. and the other guy is right 14 pain lands, and two absorb even when you bum it up to 4, that is to many take out llanowar elves for more controll spells, you need 4 fact or fiction, and 4 Accumulated Knowledge. Run 8 painlands at most, i would say and you might wanna run a few Tsabo's Web main deck ports could cause a problem for you and running 8 nonbasic land is begging to get targeted.

A

Aku Necromancer

4 absorb would be a good idea, thanks. ill reduce the painland count a bit and add more generic mana.