Did you see it?!?!?!

C

Cerberus

I am going to make your day by not arguing
That is you opinion not mine
that ends the conversation

D

Darsh

I second Fireslinger :mad: And don't waste our time telling us you don't like anime

M

Multani

:mad:
(Multani clobbers Bob then lays the Smackdown on Redmage. He fires a salvo of Stingers at each.)
My job is done. :D

B

Bob

You attack me because I don't like something? It's my opinion. You may not like the things that I like, but I don't care.
Grow up
:angry:

S

sageridder

Originally posted by Redmage
I shall now start an argument.
Wait for it......
Wait for it......
*Ahem*
ANIME SUCKS THE BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!
Did you see it?!?!?!
And after that an angry responce was a surprise to you?I couldn't give a rats ass about this one but you can't play the victim after launching a salvo like that.

B

Bob

of course i expected some Anime lover to be angry! I just said "Finally! I thought I was the only one who didn't like Anime!"
then multani gets gets mad and i defend myself and suddenly i'm the bad guy

D

Darsh

Mabye you and redmage are the ones that need to "grow up" did you ever think about that?

R

Riva Iron-Grip

anime is the best. fuqin' japanese art/cartoons, are MUCH better than american's. and i'm american. so fuq you dude, anime is the best, just like magic, and always will be

E

ErinPuff

Anime sucks.

[me]is pelted by unwanted commons attached to rocks[/me]

Hey, cool, a bunch of unwanted commons!

[me]picks up the cards, throws the rocks back[/me]

N

nanokill

[me] goes over and slaps erin puff upside the head, goes and gives a nuclear wedgie and lays a beatdown on redmage[/me]

you guys want some more....bring it on

U

Ura

well this is an interesting waste of time...but since I have time to waste I'll join in.

Anime Rules!!

Why? Because its the only non-live action medium of entertainment that displays and deals with everything that people deal with in real life. Life, death, love, fear, and even magic. (yes there is a series where the characters are playing with cards that look very similar to magic cards.)

Besides, I know redmage, he just likes to be a pain in the butt and cause trouble. ;)
I'll just flush him in the toilet next time he comes to my shop and force him to sit in front of the tv for hours watching nothing but romantic comedy anime with some pokemon thrown in for good measure. :p
I've even seen him peeking at episodes of Ranma 1/2. ;)

B

Bob

I was wrong By saying anime was bad, I only ment DBZ and pokemon, which I think are very stupid, but please don't attack me. I am sure there are many good Animes in Japan. Sorry about the battles I caused. I live in Philadelphia, and have only seen DBZ, and pokemon, and I admit, there was a time, when I was a Pokemanic, and when I'd wake up early every sunday to watch the new DBZ. but I grew out of them, "Kid Animes." There are probably lots of Good Animes, like I see advertised in Inquests. Please don't get pissed at me for calling DBZ "kid animes."
but I remember when I was younger and I lived in New York, I watched Dragonballs. When Goku was a baby and I thought it was pretty cool. And I still do. So there. You were right, I was wrong and MOST of Anime is cool.:D

D

Darsh

Is it just me or is Gundam Wing too serious? It's got to be one of the worst anime series ever.

(JUST KIDDING!) I've seen every episode

How many people here have seen the anime movie "Galaxy Express 999" or "Vampire Hunter D"? just wondering.

Bob I know where you're coming from, DBZ here is edited too much from the japenese eps.(but it is damn funny over in japan:))

U

Ura

I've seen both of those Darsh, got them on tape too. :)
I've got the original DragonBall series on tape straight from japan and subtitled by some friends of mine. Damn its funny. :D

Most anime that gets released in north america is watered down and chopped to bits cause of what people feel is acceptable here is different than in Japan.
For instance, James from team rocket in Pokemon is a transvestite. Over here they didn't get the episodes that show this cause they don't want little kids asking to many big questions.