Anime'

C

Chaos Turtle

I saw "Vampiah Huntah..... D(eeeeeeeeeeeeee!)" like ten years ago. It was my first ever anime'. It was in Japanese, no subtitles, so my friend was supplying the narrative, almost certainly entirely made-up.

(D comes out of the closet... what's that on the floor? The light! Aieeeee! D's boot! Aieeee! *squish*).

Later I saw the classic "Akira." My 2nd anime'.

Then of course "Ghost in the Shell." Cool, cool.

Anime' #4 was "Ninja Scroll." Yay! ("Oh my god what's tha monster-lookin' dude doin' to that chick? Oh my god. Oh my god. Can they show that? Oh my god."

Then came "3x3 Eyes." All I want to know is... WTF?

Does "PokeMon" count?

Oh, and almost a whole episode of of "DBZ" before I got sick of it put a brick through the TV.

Lately, I am hooked on Japanese-language (subtitled) (and no laughing) "Sailor Moon." It kicks the hell out of the silly Americanized version, as I suppose most original-version anime's must. "Moooooooon Princesssssss ...... Halayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-tionnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yay again.

Unfortunatly it's a couple of hours to get to any place that sells anime' and I have a thing about paying $20+ for videos... so I don't get to see a lot, except what comes on over the cable (USA network I guess it is). Haven't seen any "Gundam Wing" yet, but y'all make it sound cool enough.

C

Chaos Turtle

Kimba! Wow! I just loved James Earl Jones as the voice of Kimba's father...

Huh?

Oh...
My bad.:p

M

Multani

Tag Guard

It's been so long since I've see Voltron.
Yes, it's an anime.
You should see the alternate Voltron, the one with vehicles instead of lions.
Gotta love that sword. :D

M

Mikeymike

The vehicle version was boring. Granted I was about 14 years ago the last episode I saw, but there was never any action. Every episode was politcal jargon and peace talks w/ one fight w/in the last 3 minutes of the show.

However, one week (5 episodes) they had the crossover miniseries with both Voltrons working together, that was sick.