And ya'll thought I was crazy!

• Thread starter The Magic Jackal
  • Start date
T

The Magic Jackal

Once opon a time there was a simple assassin living by himself in the woods. One day he was angered and went on a killing spree. Many people objected to this and called him crazy. They, in turn, were slaughtered by an automatic crossbow. The assassin just wanted to live a normal life in the woods. The assassin left for a while. When he returned he found two creatrures frolicking in his house in the woods. One of them was an orgg-like creature, the other was some type of green enchantment. These new creatures were even crazier then himself..... at least for now.

T

The Magic Jackal

Yes, a what a glorius day that was. Yellowjacket was on his way to work one day (he was a fisherman), when the assassin, hidden within the safety of the forest, shot an arrow. THWIP! Right between the eyes. I'd like to think he died fast, it's less painful that way....

BTW, the arrow is backwards.

D

Duel

And arrow backwards? Wouldn't that hurt? Blunt end first, I mean? I'd hate to be pierced by that

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'm crazier than all of you. I once went on a killing spree and killed 6897 people with the tail of a rat that i cut off with my teeth. No need for fancy weaponary