And there was much rejoicing...

K

krichaiushii

Kuwait was fun.

Though I was able to get online and post occasionally, I am now back in the USA, so can post regularly.

In addition, I have 27 days left in my contract to Uncle Sugar, then off to Maryland I hie for a bit of stability and a real job.

Huzzah!

S

Salacious Crumb

Gerode, in case you haven't noticed, its called Curly Poop Always

HOipa

D

DÛke

...some things have changed since you left...but mostly, everything is the same...

Welcome back!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Refresh my memory. You might've left before I came here. But, your name is very familiar. Do you remember me?

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

krichaiushii

Laurel, Maryland, to be precise. My fiance' says that there are numerous comic/game stores in the area, which is always a plus.

Indeed, being home IS wonderful, especially the not living with my coworkers part. ;) But seeing my fiance', driving without needing a convoy clearance, and being able to drink beer again are wonderful too.

Ransac, I was a frequent poster last summer/fall, to include posting a variety of multiplayer decks as well as adding my celebrated two cents worth to numerous other posts. Lastly, I post on Beyond Dominia (before Corps firewalled it!) as well, using the same screen name. You might have seen me there.

In short, I recognize your name. ;)

I have noticed the site format changed, and it works well for me. So late kudos are due to the one(s) who changed it.

I am playing/deckbuilding properly again this weekend, so standby for a new deck or two...

Thanks for remembering me.

F

fuzzy510

I live in Silver Spring. Welcome back!

Watch out for Zadok. He's suing the producers of "Just Visiting" for stealing his life story.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Qelcome back!

(I'd tell you why I say "qelcome" instead of "welcome", but then, I'd have to kill you.)

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Hey! I live in Maryland, also. In fact, fuzzy510, Salacious Crumb, Thallid Ice Cream Man, TheFunkyNose, kickerofpuppies, and I all live in Maryland! fuzzy510, Salacious Crumb, Thallid Ice Cream Man, TheFunkyNose, and I all go to the same school!

Vord of varning: Vatch out for the Virginians. Those damned southerners think that they're better than us, but ve knov better.
(Disclaimer: For any southerners, I am just kidding)

Anyvay, Velcome back!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Yeah, and MrXarvox, Spiderman, and Azreal the Soulmaster all live in Maryland also, in the Baltimore area.

I don't know how many game stores there are in Prince George's County (since I and the other people TURD CUTTER!!! mentioned live in Montgomery County, the next one over) but if there are no good ones there and you find yourself searching for good ones in Montgomery County, you should go to Dream Wizards in Rockville. They're pretty much the largest card store in the area (they might have a location in Laurel anyway, in which case, never mind:)).

S

Salacious Crumb

Turd cutter, you forgot that K9archmage also goes to your school!:D

Hoipa

K

krichaiushii

All these people to play with... must dust off some older decks...

Its a good thing that my fiance' is giving me a month to be lazy and do nothing upon my arrival, because it sounds like I'll be busy.

Hooah.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Yes, Salacious Crumb's other half, K9ArchMage, goes to my school also.

Lucky, you get to be lazy for a month. June just seems too far off, I VANT SCHOOL TO END NOV! :(